What is the cycle for the fastest way to leanmax. I am 20 %bf

T

tiger88

Iron
Hi peeps
What is the fastest way to lean max using gear? What diet should be followed? Will keto with gear with intermittent fasting (16 hours fasting + 8 hours eating) be the shortest route to lean max. My goal is to reach 10 % bf in 3 months? Possible?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
You shouldn't inject at high body fat %
theres way better methods for getting lean without using gear lol

Just take stims and DNP if you're low inhib.

All you need is low calories (1500 sounds good) and resistance training. Everything else will either produce marginal (clen, anavar) or nonexistent (keto, IF) results compared to the resistance training and caloric deficit.

If you consume 2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, in 4-6 feedings spread evenly across each day, and you resistance train with enough intensity, you should lose little to no muscle on your way to 10-12% bf.

Tren won't magically pull amino acids out of the thin air jfl. He'll give himself insomnia and night sweats and hair loss and low T and stronger hunger pangs for no reason if he water fasts on tren.

Thanks for your valuable advise. I was thinking to follow this post. Do you think it will work ?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Thanks for your valuable advise. I was thinking to follow this post. Do you think it will work ?
This is a deformed Frankenstein's monster of a crash diet with patches from PSMF (protein-sparing modified fast), keto, intermittent fasting, and bizzare alt-rightist nutritional pseudoscience. You will get poor results. Follow Lyle McDonald's 'Rapid Fat Loss Diet' or a standard PSMF if you want to melt fat as quickly as possible.