What is the evolutionary/biological reason for whiter skin being more attractive?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Title?

Is white skin more high trust?
If so why?
Is this bad for males?

Those dumbasses just go around making narratives on the run

I still didn't got an answer for why mosquitoes are slower than flies when they are the ones risking their lives on a daily basis trying to bloodsuck people

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, sportsmogger, Roquefort and 2 others
Is it true that light brown skin = never to be loved and that white and olive are the only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Roquefort and St.TikTokcel

I still didn't got an answer for why mosquitoes are slower than flies when they are the ones risking their lives on a daily basis trying to bloodsuck people
The stinger needed to extract blood may increase the centre of gravity, while flies don’t have that idk if that’s the reason but it’s probable

White=clean
Brown=shit and dirty

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Manana
Brown skin is almost always uneven, with random dark spots and hyperpigmentation and a shitty beard shadow. It’s rarely ever even uniform. It is a genetic curse

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
if you mean more attractive than charcoal black nigger skin that should be obvious

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The white colour symbolizes cleanliness and pureness

Gandy didn’t get sex when he tanned right cos it’s unlovable, so he only get sex in off season?
He got more indian but tan can make you look whiter

He got more indian but tan can make you look whiter
Yea cos it hides the Shitskin low class green undertones but you think gandy got bigger bones due to not releasing in his gf when tanned ( sexual pressure)

The stinger needed to extract blood may increase the centre of gravity, while flies don’t have that idk if that’s the reason but it’s probable
Sure bud :feelskek: Identical monkeys travelled from africa to latin america in an island also

"B-b-but bro Adam and Eve is impossible dude"

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Mosquitoes don't drink blood on a daily basis. Female mosquitoes drink a single blood meal (I believe) in order to produce eggs. Otherwise, they feed on nectar for their own energy. Anyway, they feed on all sorts of animals, most of which can't smash them, so maybe it's a stealth thing. Or maybe it has to do with their lifecycle, conserving energy or the like, or some other issue that you didn't think of.

I mean, there are certainly assloads of mosquitoes, aren't there? Have you ever been to the Everglades? Like wearing a sweater made of mosquitoes. My point is that they're not exactly doing a bad job of surviving and reproducing, their movement speed notwithstanding.

"Winegard estimates that there could be around 110 trillion mosquitoes in the world."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Mosquitoes don't drink blood on a daily basis. Female mosquitoes drink a single blood meal (I believe) in order to produce eggs. Otherwise, they feed on nectar for their own energy. Anyway, they feed on all sorts of animals, most of which can't smash them, so maybe it's a stealth thing. Or maybe it has to do with their lifecycle, conserving energy or the like, or some other issue that you didn't think of.

I mean, there are certainly assloads of mosquitoes, aren't there? Have you ever been to the Everglades, like wearing a sweater made of mosquitoes. My point is that they're not exactly doing a bad job of surviving and reproducing, their movement speed notwithstanding.
Easy to say safely from a screen. Now tell the same to the ones that i massacre everytime they raid my room in groups at night. Dumbasses see their brethren falling by the hundreds yet they still think they are the germans in the middle of blitzkrieg.

If one of them manages to survive and breeds he better be making straight F16s out of them eggs if he plans to keep his race from being annihilated

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Title?

Is white skin more high trust?
If so why?
Is this bad for males?

True evolutionary reason being whites living in countries with barely any sunlight, so they needed to absorb as much as they can get, thus the light skin.

It's favored in women because fair skin = angelic, high trust.

Dark skin = demonic, low trust, so good for men I guess, but SEA and gook brains wired differently.

Who gives a shit though when there's not a single man alive that would resist this?

108516801_ra_kravai_cira-nerri_high_0015.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Alt
Human beings like similar traits because we live in the west it would be more prefered

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
True evolutionary reason being whites living in countries with barely any sunlight, so they needed to absorb as much as they can get, thus the light skin.

Dark skin = demonic, low trust, so good for men I guess, but SEA and gook brains wired differently.

Who gives a shit though when there's not a single man alive that would resist this?

Ewwwww shitskinned fat bitch :sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PubertyMaxxer and normie_joe

So it's bad for men????

I would resist it

For men white skin is seen as very unattractive. Only for women white skin is attractive while for men lightbrown or brown skin is attractive.

Anything albino or lightskin/fur in nature = bigger, stronger, more dangerous, survives even when being easier to see/more standout, etc. Meanwhile brown/black is pussy camouflage shit for weak night based creatures.

For men white skin is seen as very unattractive. Only for women white skin is attractive while for men lightbrown or brown skin is attractive.
Source?

i dunno nvm

Last edited: