What is the evolutionary reason for prettyboys?

I fucking cage at the word prettyboy
Muh clean skin muh youth health indicatorsšŸ¤“ niggas wtf how gay and degenerate that sounds u low life soyfags

Last edited:
You can have both though
yeah, i think that's the ideal
a high trust tall and wide chad blonde and blue eyed nordic masculine chad is the ideal

What is the evolutionary reason modern women especially young teens simp so much for prettyboys. Shouldnā€˜t their feminine face traits signal low t and their low bodyfat low muscle bodies signal weakness? I am not advocating for masculinity copers but what is the reason that women (mostly teens) prefer these feminine guys aside maybe birth control and current culture trends(masculinity =bad)
most people on this forum has absolutely no knowledge of evolution whatsoever and think in over simplisti ways.
which one do you think we look alike more? The child or the grown chimp? We are already the adaptiation of a child, and this trend will keep going. Also, feminine traits are no signal of low t. Thats another misconception, in fact during pregnancy too much testosterone becomes estrogen. Dimoprhic traits are a signal of a healthy human. Women dont chase for strong hyper masculine man becaause they are "protectors", its another misconception.You need to understand that humans lived in bands, in groups. It wasnt a couple running around just the two. Thats why theres so much diversity, every one in the group had a function,researches think the psychopaths origin is exactly that,psychopaths take advantage of social groups. If everyone was a psycho this wouldnt work. The masculine strong man is normally the leader of the group, but that doesnt mean woman will be attracted to him. Theres benefits to be but there also a lot of cons, since he is the first to fight for the group with high chances of dying for example.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
I for example always looked very young and very childish, as both of my parents. Adults always were way nicer to me and people would treat me like a child, making me things and etc. (It is as bad as its good, but the point is: In evolution almost everything has a purpose)

• +1
Rate this pretty boy
991879C6 CCDB 434A 87FD 716A63B3FDCC

• JFL
What is the evolutionary reason modern women especially young teens simp so much for prettyboys. Shouldnā€˜t their feminine face traits signal low t and their low bodyfat low muscle bodies signal weakness? I am not advocating for masculinity copers but what is the reason that women (mostly teens) prefer these feminine guys aside maybe birth control and current culture trends(masculinity =bad)
their are nor feminine traits or low t traits, many pretty boys have sharped jawlines (high t trait) they have youth traits, not balding for exaple.They feminine traits can be his personalities beign feminine and that could be seen as good parenting aka beta bux

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
Heartthrobs and pretty boys were always a thing - see Romeo and Juliet, Apollo, Adonis, Achilles, Michelangeloā€™s David, Lancelotā€¦

• +1
Pedo + aesethrtics tbh

Eating too much soy

There is no such thing as prettyboys
There are only chads and incels