just based on pure aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
if you dont look good with 15-20% bf then its over for you

8-12 depending on your genetics

8% for bodybuilding competitions
10-12% for Instagram
15-20% for looking big in clothes

If I was going to make a Tinder profile and I needed a shirtless pic I would use an old one where I'm really lean and for the rest, I'd use pics where I'm on a bulk and appear much bigger in clothes. That is the best of both worlds.

In a nightclub environment, you want to just appear big with a shirt on, so 15-20%. Going above that, you'll look big but fat. Some girls dig that look but it is going to be bad for your health so I don't recommend.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and NVM_Ignacio
10-12%

Different for different people though, some people store more fat in their face, some people have wide jaws, narrow jaws, etc. Barret for instance looks bloated as fuck when he gets over a certain BF% because he has a wide jaw and tends to store a lot of facial fat. Asians tend to have that issue as well

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
8% for bodybuilding competitions
10-12% for Instagram
15-20% for looking big in clothes

If I was going to make a Tinder profile and I needed a shirtless pic I would use an old one where I'm really lean and for the rest, I'd use pics where I'm on a bulk and appear much bigger in clothes. That is the best of both worlds.

In a nightclub environment, you want to just appear big with a shirt on, so 15-20%. Going above that, you'll look big but fat. Some girls dig that look but it is going to be bad for your health so I don't recommend.
you look big in clothes at 15-20% but ur face between 18-20% looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
you look big in clothes at 15-20% but ur face between 18-20% looks disgusting
Yes but in my experience, women don't really care. It's more a matter of self image, you become self conscious of how much fat you have around the face but women don't really see the difference. Once you go above 20% though, then it looks really bad.

Yes but in my experience, women don't really care. It's more a matter of self image, you become self conscious of how much fat you have around the face but women don't really see the difference. Once you go above 20% though, then it looks really bad.
idk imo the difference facially between 18% bf to 10-12% bf is very very very significant its like night and day

i think it's safe to say that anything below or above 10-15 % tends to be a looksMIN.