What is the ideal body for attracting foids. How can i improve.

Hop on melanotan or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
You need darker hair and darker thicker eyebrow

I prefer the latter
honestly it would solve your gingerness, which is your biggest failo. You are probably just to scared to inject. FFS If you are really that much of a pussy, get the nasal spray. Hell there are even patches that you can stick to your skin with similar properties as mt2.

Last edited by a moderator:
carrotmaxxing

Where can I find melanotan?i have a paled face

I am vascular and lean. Should I stay around where i am or try to change put on more muscle exc.
Hit lats and upper chest hard. Use to train everyday till I got busy. My chest grew to 46" (natty) through pullups and pushups alone. WIDE Pull ups are probably the most important workout there is. Cutting is bullshit, build your ideal mass through lean bulking and eventually the muscles you obtain will burn so many calories that you'll be below maintenance and lose weight without starvation. You won't be shirtless most of the time anyways.
Essential for light phenos Amazon product ASIN B00P1HJ5ZIJust don't clot it/ put a lot on

Last edited:
Hit lats and upper chest hard. Use to train everyday till I got busy. My chest grew to 46" (natty) through pullups and pushups alone. WIDE Pull ups are probably the most important workout there is. Cutting is bullshit, build your ideal mass through lean bulking and eventually the muscles you obtain will burn so many calories that you'll be below maintenance and lose weight without starvation. You won't be shirtless most of the time anyways.
Essential for light phenos Amazon product ASIN B00P1HJ5ZIJust don't clot it/ put a lot on
Thanks for the advice bro, should i buy the blonde OE brunette version of this product

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Thanks for the advice bro, should i buy the blonde OE brunette version of this product
I use the blonde one. Its brownish, but matches our pheno. If people say anything just play stupid. Thats just looksmaxing in general.

dye ur hair and hide ur subhuman ginger syndrome genetics

honestly it would solve your gingerness, which is your biggest failo. You are probably just to scared to inject. FFS If you are really that much of a pussy, get the nasal spray. Hell there are even patches that you can stick to your skin with similar properties as mt2.
Melanotan > muscular atrophy > destruction of cell > parkinsons.... no thanks ill stick to jergens and dye :)

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Melanotan > muscular atrophy > destruction of cell > parkinsons.... no thanks ill stick to jergens and dye :)
link the research or stop the fear mongering. The only case I know is of a guy that injected 6 TIMES THE DOSE. The doctors treating him concluded that not the product was the issue, with over 99% purity, but the dose. How about you drink 10 liters of water in one sitting and see yourself dying. Hell you can kill yourself with paracetamol

link the research or stop the fear mongering. The only case I know is of a guy that injected 6 TIMES THE DOSE. The doctors treating him concluded that not the product was the issue, with over 99% purity, but the dose. How about you drink 10 liters of water in one sitting and see yourself dying. Hell you can kill yourself with paracetamol
Look it up yourself. You provide no value to me.

bro fuck the body n face you gotta change that iphone 6/s/plus asap shit is not worth in 2020 atleast get something like a modded exynos s9+ note 9 or iphone 8 plus