What is the ideal dick size

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
What is it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
bro even I hit the cervix at 16.5-17 BP, and I can go balls deep without harming them. most girls are exactly in that 16-18 cm range in terms of depth at peak arousal, so you'll fit like a glove in any girl above like 5'3.
has anyone said you have a big dick or have you had any reactions of shock?

has anyone said you have a big dick or have you had any reactions of shock?
I've never been told I have a big dick but all the girls under like 5'4 that I've been with kept telling me to slow down or to be careful

I'd say this is the actual range where your dick is average looking (none of that 5 inch cope). No reactions of shock but the reactions are always positive (and I've been with BBC enjoyers)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I've never been told I have a big dick but all the girls under like 5'4 that I've been with kept telling me to slow down or to be careful

I'd say this is the actual range where your dick is average looking (none of that 5 inch cope). No reactions of shock but the reactions are always positive (and I've been with BBC enjoyers)
What do you think is average lenght and girth?

What do you think is average lenght and girth?
in the dating market it's probably 6 to 6.5" length and 5 to 5.5" girth. Anything in that range and above is fine and you'll never have to "compensate with oral" :ROFLMAO:

if you count everyone it's much lower

in the dating market it's probably 6 to 6.5" length and 5 to 5.5" girth. Anything in that range and above is fine and you'll never have to "compensate with oral" :ROFLMAO:

if you count everyone it's much lower
Have you ever ate pussy, i think its cucked personally?

• JFL
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Have you ever ate pussy, i think its cucked personally?
you only become a man once you go down on a girl during her period like a vampiric beast

yell season 1 GIF by American Gods

• Ugh..
I would say 6.5 to 7 inches inches non bone pressed.

6 inches non bone pressed is usually referred to as the "minimum" for most women.

Size queens on the other hand may want 7 minimum jfl.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I would say 6.5 to 7 inches inches non bone pressed.

6 inches non bone pressed is usually referred to as the "minimum" for most women.

Size queens on the other hand may want 7 minimum jfl.
women don't know what 7 inches NPB look like. I tell them I'm 18 cm and they always believe me. I'm 16.5BP

• +1
ideal for bragging rights but not ideal for your own pleasure. you'll never experience a girl deepthroating your shit like a dementor

and you will never be balls deep
Nah a pussy can expend somz women can even take 25cm+

im 7x5.8 BP aka 18 cm and i think its pretty good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus
bro even I hit the cervix at 16.5-17 BP, and I can go balls deep without harming them. most girls are exactly in that 16-18 cm range in terms of depth at peak arousal, so you'll fit like a glove in any girl above like 5'3.
i have a 6.1 when fully hard at 17, is it tht bad? is ther a possibilty it will grow more?

yoo wtf my dick is 2cm longer than i thought then?
you must be fat as fuck if it adds 2cm.

you still need to measure from the top like this

if you measure from bottom or side it will add size