What is the ideal PFL and PFW?

TheTD7

TheTD7

eyemaxxer
i measured my PFL a few times and it's between 38-41mm. Is that ideal or do i have to rope immediately?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Roge and thecel
30+ is safe and a-okay (as MOST of the time it will be 3-1 ratio which is ideal or at least the minimum for ideal, unless somehow ur eyes are 15mm tall???), 40 is really really rare and i doubt its any less than 95th "percentile", it isnt necessarily better but again, its in the ideal range (30+) so it's alright. i doubt your 40mm since that would probably come with complications. ratio matters more, 3-1 to 4-1 is perfect. no such as thing 4.1-1+

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and thecel
40 mm and 10 mm

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and uponhorizon
30+ is safe and a-okay (as MOST of the time it will be 3-1 ratio which is ideal or at least the minimum for ideal, unless somehow ur eyes are 15mm tall???), 40 is really really rare and i doubt its any less than 95th "percentile", it isnt necessarily better but again, its in the ideal range (30+) so it's alright. i doubt your 40mm since that would probably come with complications. ratio matters more, 3-1 to 4-1 is perfect. no such as thing 4.1-1+
either im mentally retarded or my pfl is actually 39mm cuz i measured it again and it turned out to be between 38-40mm. Maybe im not measuring properly?

No that they dropped obo and mid face shortening with a lefort III modification

Who’s they? Giant Implants? I’m not gettin surgeries that invasive. I’ll prob just get LF1, rhino, and paranasal to fix underbite and recessed midface.

are u gonna become a dude again?

I’m still a dude and will transition to woman soon.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
No that they dropped obo and mid face shortening with a lefort III modification are u gonna become a dude again?
@
Who’s they? Giant Implants? I’m not gettin surgeries that invasive. I’ll prob just get LF1, rhino, and paranasal to fix underbite and recessed midface.

i plan on getting obo and i don’t think mid face shortening is that dangerous tbh if u have Liam in the operating room and yes it’s giant but he hasn’t dropped it yet but another surgeon did perform it before recently on a women the mid face shortening . Will u do obo?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

I’m getting custom marpe soon do u have any tips for me ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
38 is ridiculously high and probably 1 in 1,000-10,000

IMG 9072

These are my eyes and I’ve never seen anyone irl with as wide eyes except my family.

Send pics of your eyes.

here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_131132.jpg
    IMG_20240315_131132.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Brutal how can you be so fucking dumb. 40mm pfl smh

are you high brah @Roge
What a fuck are you talking about there are statistics on pfl and average for caucasian people is about 28. Good luck saying you have eyes almost 2x wide. Maybe you are 3 meters tall then too

What a fuck are you talking about there are statistics on pfl and average for caucasian people is about 28. Good luck saying you have eyes almost 2x wide. Maybe you are 3 meters tall then too
nigga first of all im not caucasian.
second of all, i measured my eyes alot of times and the lowest number i got was 36-37mm. Highest being 41 (which i dont believe now)

second of all, i measured my eyes alot of times and the lowest number i got was 36-37mm. Highest being 41 (which i dont believe now)
Wtf are you talking about again, 28 is for caucasian for other races its like 27-29. 35 is non existent if measured correctly

Hate to break your fantasies but your true pfl is 11.66 × ≈2.7 = 31.5mm. And thats not front pic, its good angle to fraud slightly
Screenshot 2024 03 15 14 40 30 570 commiuimediaeditor

Hate to break your fantasies but your true pfl is 11.66 × ≈2.7 = 31.5mm. And thats not front pic, its good angle to fraud slightly
View attachment 2801289
i used this method and got 35.9mm on a new pic.
[see pic, the black dot is usually where i get 28-29mm]. I think the measuring error i made was probably because of my eyelashes?

now i guess its between 33 and 36mm.

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_172057.jpg
    IMG_20240315_172057.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
btw whats the best method to even measure it?
i used this method and got 35.9mm on a new pic.
[see pic, the black dot is usually where i get 28-29mm]. I think the measuring error i made was probably because of my eyelashes?

now i guess its between 33 and 36mm.
I've literally measured it for you. Dont you see? 1 red line = 1 iris diameter. 1 iris =11.66mm. Your pfl is measured correctly without eyelashes and with canthus counted and its ≈2.7 iris diameters which = 31.5mm

I've literally measured it for you. Dont you see? 1 red line = 1 iris diameter. 1 iris =11.66mm. Your pfl is measured correctly without eyelashes and with canthus counted and its ≈2.7 iris diameters which = 31.5mm
you opened my eyes lmao. I used the pixel method and got 33-34mm. Atleast im not fantasizing about having 40mm pfl now which is meme tier jfl. Thanks dude.

• Woah
Reactions: Roge