What is the likelihood of you dying after taking an ecstasy pill

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Even taking half a pill. I worry a lot and always wonder if id die if I took ecstasy

know those stupid people who die normally don't feel anything and then end up taking another pill and overdosing

Drug users of looksmax.org tell me your story and personal opinon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 1 other person
good riddance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and Ronnie Kray
@turkproducer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, SkinjobCatastrophe and Ronnie Kray
Very low as long as you aren't in a hot area

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That all depends what is in the pill. I would assume that anything you buy off some guy in a shady alley or in a night club bathroom is going to be dangerous

That all depends what is in the pill. I would assume that anything you buy off some guy in a shady alley or in a night club bathroom is going to be dangerous
isnt that like 99% of people you buy drugs from?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Ecstacy is cucked just drink alcohol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 13994
Even taking half a pill. I worry a lot and always wonder if id die if I took ecstasy

know those stupid people who die normally don't feel anything and then end up taking another pill and overdosing

No. But if it’s your first time make sure you don’t go over 120mg at once. As untrained roller 600 mg is a deadly dosage. No pill has that amount. But start with a half cuz most pills are like 220 mg

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

My story is I take way too much mdma and my starter dosage kills you so I’m knowledgeable af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No. But if it’s your first time make sure you don’t go over 120mg at once. As untrained roller 600 mg is a deadly dosage. No pill has that amount. But start with a half cuz most pills are like 220 mg
how do you know how much?

isnt that like 99% of people you buy drugs from?
Exactly, I just don't think you can ever have any certainty in the safety or any comfort with the safety when taking a pill like that. Smoking weed you get on the street I think is less risky but in a pill only god knows whats in there

• +1
Ask your dealer. Whatever he says it’s below that. Also you can Google them. But every press is copied with different amounts of mdma. But yeah nowadays pills are quite strong so just start with half a pill if you are not sure. If you don’t feel shit after 3/4 hour pop another quarter or the remaining half. Gonna roll hard but it’s safe dw

• +1
Also dw about what could be inside the pill. It’s just fckin mdma. You know how cheap that shit is ? Would be way too much effort to put other stuff in there

Dutch guy here, if it is tested for mdma(the drug it self) than half a pill like 125mg~ would be really safe to take compared to alcohol , only dangerous about taking molly is that it maybe isnt molly and just do mdma instead of pills because way easier to dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 10524

if you are overweight you can take some more but not much
if its your first time doing it go for 50-100mg and feel free redose one time later on with around 50mg - will be the best trip of your life
also wait atleast 3 months every time you trip

• +1
best advice, be safe OP

• +1
messes up your serotonin levels

• +1
teenager moment

Dutch guy here, if it is tested for mdma(the drug it self) than half a pill like 125mg~ would be really safe to take compared to alcohol , only dangerous about taking molly is that it maybe isnt molly and just do mdma instead of pills because way easier to dose
Thanks. Where i live its hard to get it tested because it isnt regulated. Helpful advice.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I once got yellow skin which means I got severe liver damage from it

• +1
Such high levels on inhibiness has never been seen before , nigga i was taking ecstasy that I bought from a random guy in a dark alley constantly at 14 jfl

Such high levels on inhibiness has never been seen before , nigga i was taking ecstasy that I bought from a random guy in a dark alley constantly at 14 jfl
I knew a few people who knew people that have died from it so im precautious lol

about three fifty

Terrible idea, nobody should ever do this lol

I knew a few people who knew people that have died from it so im precautious lol
there is no such thing as entirely safe street drugs you’ll *probably* be fine if you take safe doses but nobody can give you any guarantees, that’s where you get the unlucky cases of death or trauma.
that being said lol get it from someone you know that way it’s a bit safer if a bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1