what is the minimum acceptable height?

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Not ideal height, but acceptable height.

5'10?

I am 5'9 rn for context.

6'0

everything else is invisible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, rubberduck and sportsmogger
5’10. but ur fine. buy high top air forces and put two inch lifts in them. and u will magically be 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and benchlordthethird
whatever average is in your area

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and benchlordthethird
5’10. but ur fine. buy high top air forces and put two inch lifts in them. and u will magically be 5’11
actually i lied 5’9 is acceptable at least in the US

• JFL
Reactions: benchlordthethird
still growing on heightmaxx stack rn so hope for 5'10-5'11 so I can fraud jfl

5 11 so you can larp as 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Im gonna get a lot of hate for this but I am ready

5'4

I think this is the absolute lowest height that you can be and still slay if you are attractive enough albeit that is a big big if, I've seen it happen irl

The real answer (which isn't neat and easy) is that it depends on various contextual factors: the girl in question, the social circle, the country you're in, other facts about the individual in question. Obviously women generally do prefer taller men, but exactly how tall is "acceptable" is impossible to speculate on.

At 5'9, generally speaking your height won't be a selling point but not a detractor either. The individual preferences of a girl can however vary; a girl closer to your height or even taller might be fine with it while a much shorter girl may not be, or vice versa. I wouldn't be concerned about your height at all realistically speaking.

The real answer (which isn't neat and easy) is that it depends on various contextual factors: the girl in question, the social circle, the country you're in, other facts about the individual in question. Obviously women generally do prefer taller men, but exactly how tall is "acceptable" is impossible to speculate on.

At 5'9, generally speaking your height won't be a selling point but not a detractor either. The individual preferences of a girl can however vary; a girl closer to your height or even taller might be fine with it while a much shorter girl may not be, or vice versa. I wouldn't be concerned about your height at all realistically speaking.
yeah. but ig a 'manly' face on a 5'9 frame looks off iykwim

lowkey being on this forum gave me height insecurities.

+2" above average height. This is is when you dont get mogged to death in any group setting. Average gets mogged to death by +2 standard deviation guy.

5'8" if your face is good.