what is the minimum hieght of a girl to save ur son from manletism

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
pls help bhais like im going full retarded
last month i rejected a stacylite (afghani/pashtoon) because she said she was 5ft2 like i cant do it anymore like pls bhais help

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, 5'7 zoomer, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
how about fucking her, being a good boyfriend, then dumping her?
problem solved.
5'8, but it really doesn't matter
just above a good height and you're good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
how about fucking her, being a good boyfriend, then dumping her?
problem solved.
5'8, but it really doesn't matter
just above a good height and you're good.
hmm ur right but this site has programmed my brain to elimnate attraction towards short women regardless of there ratings
btw bhai is 5ft5 to 5ft6 enough i want 5ft8 but its hard to find gl girl at that height

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jonas2k7
For real? Reasonably shorter height is feminine and attractive in women. You want to feel dominant and her to be submissive.
As if it’s certain that you’d receive male instead of female offspring.
Like I’d understand if a male is genuinely attracted towards a very tall women for whatever reason but to do it in order to potentially receive taller sons is just autism at its best.
There is a reason nature made men attracted to feminine and reasonably short women on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Uncle Dinky, definitely_notchad and 4 others
I actually like girls that are recessed and shorter, it gives me a feeling of domination over them and turns me on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, 5'7 zoomer, totalynotme and 7 others
For real? Reasonably shorter height is feminine and attractive in women. You want to feel dominant and her to be submissive.
Like I’d understand if a male is genuinely attracted towards a very tall women for whatever reason but to do it in order to potentially receive taller sons is just autism at its best.
There is a reason nature made men attracted to feminine and reasonably short women on average.
to be honest i dont like too much hieght diffrences like max 5inches maybe 6 if she is super hot but i only date based on how good offsprings the girl might give me other than that i see no incentive in dating

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Jonas2k7
I actually like girls that are recessed and shorter, it gives me a feeling of domination over them and turns me on
yeah i have a friend just like u he is self cucking himself by dating a 4ft10 girl who has alien ipd

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Sushifart, boss8055 and 3 others
yeah i have a friend just like u he is self cucking himself by dating a 4ft10 girl who has alien ipd
nigga rep me atleast

I don't mean ugly girls :lul: I mean I like girls that are just a bit below me so that I have full control over them

4'10..?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
nigga rep me atleast

I don't mean ugly girls :lul: I mean I like girls that are just a bit below me so that I have full control over them

4'10..?
ohhh i see but the dude i know dates like uglyish girls and are never above 5ft1 this girl legit is almost midget tier

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
ohhh i see but the dude i know dates like uglyish girls and are never above 5ft1 this girl legit is almost midget tier
Tell him to stop, sometimes "something" is worse than nothing

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Tell him to stop, sometimes "something" is worse than nothing
nah fuck him tbh i couldnt give two fucks about anyone besides me (except for u niggas on the forum)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and Jonas2k7
hmm ur right but this site has programmed my brain to elimnate attraction towards short women regardless of there ratings
btw bhai is 5ft5 to 5ft6 enough i want 5ft8 but its hard to find gl girl at that height
the average of women, is the average of guys,
same pyramid,
just get 1 inch taller and you're good.

• +1
im 180cm for refrence so a 5ft5 to 5ft6 girl wont cuck my son?
No, but why care tho? Just get your son on heightmaxxing protocols from the beginning of his life and I'm sure this field will improve in the near future

If it's too bad he can just get good LL at some futuristic place with no risks

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
No, but why care tho? Just get your son on heightmaxxing protocols from the beginning of his life and I'm sure this field will improve in the near future

If it's too bad he can just get good LL at some futuristic place with no risks
nah why go thru all that when u could avoid it in the first place

• +1
if thats the average, youll be more likely for an average heighted son.
look at the fathers and males of the family.
hmm my moms 5ft1 and my dads 5ft8 i turned out 5ft11 might reach 6ft why is that tho?
also isnt 5ft6 abv average?

nah why go thru all that when u could avoid it in the first place
It's your life bro, I really like that you care about even your kids height this shit is also in my own mind

But I came to the conclusion if I really like a woman I wouldn't make it about her height if I reproduce with her or not

• +1
5'4 mark as solution

• +1
It's your life bro, I really like that you care about even your kids height this shit is also in my own mind

But I came to the conclusion if I really like a woman I wouldn't make it about her height if I reproduce with her or not
i only date based on the amount of good offsprings my wife would give me i dnt like to sleep around or whore out since its boring after a while
also if i got a daughter id abort it probably

• +1
  • JFL
5'4 will enough to 185 child but mom need be high e2 also at that height
Wouldn’t say so. My mom is 1,74cm and dad 1,78cm. According to that logic I should be a
literally all my „normal“ friends, especially the tall ones are into
hmm my moms 5ft1 and my dads 5ft8 i turned out 5ft11 might reach 6ft why is that tho?
also isnt 5ft6 abv average?
Then you are extremely lucky and probably have tall members in your family or you simply expressed their genetic potential by eating sufficiently from the very beginning.

My parents are 1,75 & 1,78. According to that, I should have been a giant but I am only 180-181cm as well.
Did definitely stunt my growth by heavy lifting though during early puberty and dieting, no sleep asf.

• +1
Wouldn’t say so. My mom is 1,74cm and dad 1,78cm. According to that logic I should be a

Then you are extremely lucky and probably have tall members in your family or you simply expressed their genetic potential by eating sufficiently from the very beginning.

My parents are 1,75 & 1,78. According to that, I should have been a giant but I am only 180-181cm as well.
Did definitely stunt my growth by heavy lifting though during early puberty and dieting, no sleep asf.
u need be atleast 190 cm if were ur mom and dad 1.50 and 1.70 u were end up like 1.60 wtf s that height bro never drank mik?

• +1
u need be atleast 190 cm if were ur mom and dad 1.50 and 1.70 u were end up like 1.60 wtf s that height bro never drank mik?
Actually expected height isn’t more than 1,82m on average for these parents. 1,90m would have been possible with extreme heightmaxxing maybe but I slayed regardless of my height between 13-18, so I did not care. Also Looksmax hasn’t been viral at all during my upbringing.

It certainly had to do with low birth weight and general difficulties.
I was 1,80m at 13 and started to lift heavy weights with somewhat improper form. Since then I didn’t really grew anymore.
Also sleep deprivation and dieting.
And no, I fucking hated milk. But I ate very high protein.

• +1

hmm i also did heavy lifting at 15 but i manged to grow 2 to maybe 3 inches fter that i think like mayeb my form was proper or i was a milk addict but what i do know is i got ultra lucky or i would have been like 5ft6 max :feelswhy:

Its not that men like short women its just that men on average cannot afford to date taller girls since average male height is like 5'8. Men do not care for too much height differences, as theyre happy with 3 inches of height difference avg

• +1
Its not that men like short women its just that men on average cannot afford to date taller girls since average male height is like 5'8. Men do not care for too much height differences, as theyre happy with 3 inches of height difference avg
I’d agree that height is significantly less important for women, which is also backed up by science. Though men definitely do prefer reasonably shorter women according to scientific research. This has nothing to do with affordability but primarily sexual attraction.
Average or reasonably short women are simply more petite providing the men with a feeling of dominance. Also a smaller women signals the need for protection. Something a male instinctively wants to provide. Both are undeniably important for most men.
Only since looksmax has gone viral I observe (primarily shorter) guys, that put a great emphasise on the females height due to their fear of producing short male offspring.
It’s heavily influenced by their own insecurity.
Also tall female models do not equal greatest appeal towards the opposite gender.
Unbiased males do definitely prefer shorter women, it’s just that most of the time, they don’t have the luxury to choose freely.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
hmm i also did heavy lifting at 15 but i manged to grow 2 to maybe 3 inches fter that i think like mayeb my form was proper or i was a milk addict but what i do know is i got ultra lucky or i would have been like 5ft6 max :feelswhy:
Yeah I suppose I overdid it. Body looked great (a huge halo, since no one worked out 10 years ago) but I put to much emphasise on it and trained with incredible intensity and volume. My testosterone now fluctuates between 840-900 at 25 without working out and with an ok diet, so I could imagine, that high testosterone and possibly higher estrogen conversion lead to early growth plate closure. Especially since working out greatly enhances it as well.
It’s probably a mix of many things and generally it’s always a roll of the dice.
My grandpa is 2m, grandma 1,60 and my dad ended up at 1,78m. A few friends have taller parents but somehow ended up shorter. A few have shorter and ended up taller.
But in general it was said that my final height was most likely to be around 178-185cm, which I fall into. Of course outliers like you exist but most guys with average to slightly above average parents will end up only slightly taller.
1,90m maybe was possible but again most guys here, that have super short parents and somehow ended up significantly taller aren’t the norm.
It’s selection bias for the most part.
According to this forum the average young male is basically 1,90m with a 7-8 inch dick, which obviously doesn’t translate into reality.

• +1
Yeah I suppose I overdid it. Body looked great (a huge halo, since no one worked out 10 years ago) but I put to much emphasise on it and trained with incredible intensity and volume. My testosterone now fluctuates between 840-900 at 25 without working out and with an ok diet, so I could imagine, that high testosterone and possibly higher estrogen conversion lead to early growth plate closure. Especially since working out greatly enhances it as well.
It’s probably a mix of many things and generally it’s always a roll of the dice.
My grandpa is 2m, grandma 1,60 and my dad ended up at 1,78m. A few friends have taller parents but somehow ended up shorter. A few have shorter and ended up taller.
But in general it was said that my final height was most likely to be around 178-185cm, which I fall into. Of course outliers like you exist but most guys with average to slightly above average parents will end up only slightly taller.
1,90m maybe was possible but again most guys here, that have super short parents and somehow ended up significantly taller aren’t the norm.
It’s selection bias for the most part.
According to this forum the average young male is basically 1,90m with a 7-8 inch dick, which obviously doesn’t translate into reality.
yeah i travelled to america ny and at 5ft11 i was comfortably abv avg tbh avg zoomer is closer to 5ft9 people here just pull shit outta there ass
but hieght importance in 3rd world countries doesnt matter shit but then again who gives a fuck about shitholes

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
yeah i travelled to america ny and at 5ft11 i was comfortably abv avg tbh avg zoomer is closer to 5ft9 people here just pull shit outta there ass
but hieght importance in 3rd world countries doesnt matter shit but then again who gives a fuck about shitholes
Lol all these faggots screaming about "average zoomer is 6ft!!!! Im 5'11 and i get mogged everytime i step out!!!" arent actually the height they say they are. They are likely 5'8-5'9 and are overestimating shit. Im 6'1 and i barely ever get height mogged by my age mates

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and boss8055
pls help bhais like im going full retarded
last month i rejected a stacylite (afghani/pashtoon) because she said she was 5ft2 like i cant do it anymore like pls bhais help
Probably like 5’4 tbh

• +1
Lol all these faggots screaming about "average zoomer is 6ft!!!! Im 5'11 and i get mogged everytime i step out!!!" arent actually the height they say they are. They are likely 5'8-5'9 and are overestimating shit. Im 6'1 and i barely ever get height mogged by my age mates
no shit every guy i know is larping minimum 2inches

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and totalynotme
Her height is irrelevant to produce tall sons unless she is below 5'6 what matters more is height of her family side .

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, totalynotme and boss8055
Her height doesn’t necessarily matters, what matters is her father’s and brother’s height. I’ve got a friend whose dad is 5’9, mum is 5’2, but both of his maternal uncles are above 6 foot, and he’s touching 6’3.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and totalynotme
No men want them younger wich sometimes means shorter but wanting a short girl is weird

• +1
5'7+ is tall for a woman. You can choose a woman with thick wrists for a robust son but she will get fat pretty quickly

• +1
Her height is irrelevant to produce tall sons unless she is below 5'6 what matters more is height of her family side .
oh so like i can date a 5ft3 girl but if everyone lets say her dad and brother are 6ft i will have a tall offspring??

No men want them younger wich sometimes means shorter but wanting a short girl is weird
no shit i find height differences more than 4to5 inches gross it looks pedo i dont get the girls obsession with 12inch height differences its gross