what is the minimum hieght of a girl to save ur son from manletism

based_pakichad421

based_pakichad421

Platinum
pls help bhais like im going full retarded
last month i rejected a stacylite (afghani/pashtoon) because she said she was 5ft2 like i cant do it anymore like pls bhais help

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, 5'7 zoomer, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
No men want them younger wich sometimes means shorter but wanting a short girl is weird
Wanting a tall and masculine looking women is weird lmao.
Look into real life, no one of my actual tall and good looking friends is into tall women and scientific research came to similar results.
Of course also not into comically short ones. But it’s usually in a healthy range of 160-174cm.
But on this site full of insecure and narcissistic autists it seems the opposite.
They have lost all sense of their actual natural desire by consuming blackpill content 24/7.

Look into real life, no one of my actual tall and good looking friends is into tall women and scientific research came to similar results.
Of course also not into comically short ones. But it’s usually in a healthy range of 160-174cm.
But on this site full of insecure and narcissistic autists it seems the opposite.
They have lost all sense of their actual natural desire by consuming blackpill content 24/7.
no shit nigga
i legit analyse a girls ratios like a autist everytime i talk to her
if its a dating potentiol i legit ask for pics to measure her ratios nd then check her features for as mogger of a son possible

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
There is a regression to the mean effect with height over time. People who are a lot taller than average are more likely to have shorter children and the same is true for the other way around. Eventually, down the line everyone becomes average height.

I think a girl taller than her parents while still being shorter than average is the best choice if you are also taller than your parents while being slightly short.

Last edited:
You should also get the boy to follow a strict carnivore diet. Residents of countries who had lots of meat in their diets growing up were 10cm (3.9 inches) taller than the residents of countries that didn’t. Can’t remember the name of that study.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
For me 170 is tall

There is a regression to the mean effect with height over time. People who are a lot taller than average are more likely to have shorter children and the same is true for the other way around. Eventually, down the line everyone becomes average height.

I think a girl taller than her parents while still being shorter than average is the best choice if you are also taller than your parents while being slightly short.
* the opposite is true for the other way around. Parents of below average height are more likely to have taller children.

Last edited:
The max is 5'8 and anything under your son is DOOMED to be a manlet for the rest of his life.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
You should also get the boy to follow a strict carnivore diet. Residents of countries who had lots of meat in their diets growing up were 10cm (3.9 inches) taller than the residents of countries that didn’t. Can’t remember the name of that study.
yeah my parents hate vegatables as well so i grew up on meat explains alot of things
for my age and country in in top percentile for everything except hieght which im 5ft11 but i still mog the absolute shit out of everyone in my school

• +1
Reactions: Unalive