What is the most cucked religion in the world of all time for Looksmaxxing?

What is the most cucked religion in the world of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned
In your humble opinion, what do you think is the most cucked, most subhuman, most backwards, most simpful, most incel, most schizo, most retarded, and THE ABSOLUTE MOST WORST religion in the world in the history of mankind, OF ALL TIME, in terms of and for looksmaxxing, getting girls, boning said girls and being an absolute Chad?

Pretty much setting up any innocent, growing, developing a male human infant child for failure in the dating market, in the wild, if you will.

In short, a fucking death sentence for his future PSL, NT and SMV when he grows to a young adult.

I want to hear all of your opinions, notions, judgements, comments, etc.

They are single choice meaning you can only choose ONE.

I listed all of them down above and you got 14 full days and can change your mind if you'd like.

Last edited:

sethrogers560@gmail

Hindu because vegetarianism. But halal and similar rules are almost as bad. Only ruling classes should drink blood, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Hindu because vegetarianism. But halal and similar rules are almost as bad. Only ruling classes should drink blood, jfl.
Yeah it sucks, im vegetarian and during my puberty years I only got like 50g of protein daily max, In the 23rd percentile for weight and 43rd ish percentile for height. My kids are def gonna eat meat tho to save my bloodline

curry because muh vegetarianism. If you’re a curry, it’s over the moment you’re born 😂