What is the most important part of face?

welpcelly

welpcelly

Banned
I just new to this website and what is the most important part of how face look??

Thank you,
Альберт

edit;; my momma jus took a big old shit on the floor and i have clean it fm fml:trepidation:

Attachments

• 3124103479218273.png
    3124103479218273.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
THE HAIRSTYLE

More seriously, its about how all the different parts of the face look with each other collectively tbh.

@Nibba school this motherfucking nigga on fACiaL hArMOnY

I saIId FACCE!! not the HAIR lolol

Eyes then lower third
Eyes then lower third

• +1
Reactions: Tricky, Animas, jefferson and 1 other person
Eye area or lower third. One of them is always the most important. Which one is difficult to say.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and jefferson
how do i maxxxx my eyes?

do you know what squinting is?

• +1
Reactions: welpcelly
with subhuman eyes, its over no matter what. with subhuman lower third, its over no matter what. but if all is average, eye area is most important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and jefferson

Attachments

• 3124103479218273.png
    3124103479218273.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
nvm you don't need to worry about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: welpcelly
Eye area definitely.

I need to start SleepMaxxing and NapMaxxing to fix my eyebags before they failo me when I'm older.

Optimistic

ima mop up my momma's shit ill be back in a minute

Definitely the eyes, probably because of what most people look at while speaking directly to someone.

the maxilla because if you have good maxilla you have good everything

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
Eye area or lower third. One of them is always the most important. Which one is difficult to say.
i feel like eye are is essential but doesn’t set you apart because most people have eye area, then jawline on top of the “essential” (eye area) is what sets you apart from 80% of men

with subhuman eyes, its over no matter what. with subhuman lower third, its over no matter what. but if all is average, eye area is most important
Not true my eyes are NCT but i attract women. Due to compact midface tho

Facial harmony

Not true my eyes are NCT but i attract women. Due to compact midface tho
Depends on what you understand by nct, some poeple 0.00001 tilt and go " BRROOOOOOOO NCT OVER, OVER I SAY!!!" But as always, there's degrees

Depends on what you understand by nct, some poeple 0.00001 tilt and go " BRROOOOOOOO NCT OVER, OVER I SAY!!!" But as always, there's degrees
X_Factor_wildcard_Stevi_Ritchie___I_know_who_the_winner_is_already_.jpg
ne86tBom2y4JbGkuARxdzo8-1ESKmyB0-E5lfGmFz_I.jpg
Only if you are like this NCT is really unattractive. My NCT is fine so far, nobody in my life has said I have bad NCT irl except lookism

Nose, by far. No male model has a Jew nose. Also, is that Tom Delonge of blink-182 fame?

i feel like eye are is essential but doesn’t set you apart because most people have eye area, then jawline on top of the “essential” (eye area) is what sets you apart from 80% of men
definitely true. eye area is essential but in my experience the majority of people have good or at least passable eye areas. if you have a god tier eye area with light coloring and dark hair combo than that can halo you hard though and make up for bad features

Midface ratio