What is the most optimal way to talk to girls in school?

Trustworthyfish

Trustworthyfish

Bronze
I don't know if i'm coping or not, but its very hard for me to get game or even talk to one. How am I supposed to ask a girl when she is always with her girl friends? I am also very worried about the backlash of rejection being too high. In 2022 if you get rejected it takes only a matter of minutes before the social damage multiplies. Am I coping?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
highschool or college

nvm lol you are 15

Highschool is like prison, you are forced to be around other people all the time. You can just approach them no pressure. Sitting beside them, sitting at table next to them, meet them through friends of friends, clubs, etc.

At this age your biggest hurdle is working up the balls to just try, so just do it right now because it's not going to get easier if you don't.

Last edited:
High school bro, sorry for not saying earlier
There's no optimal way just come up with an excuse to talk to them, start with asking them for an eraser if you're that autistic.

Also get into shape ASAP and try to get on a sports team, girls will come up and start talking to you if you are athletic. At least that was my experience.

Last edited:
tutor

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I don't know if i'm coping or not, but its very hard for me to get game or even talk to one. How am I supposed to ask a girl when she is always with her girl friends? I am also very worried about the backlash of rejection being too high. In 2022 if you get rejected it takes only a matter of minutes before the social damage multiplies. Am I coping?
You will have to somehow make the convo happen. Ask them for a pen, about the work, etc. Anything, just make some convo. Then the next day speak to them again, and repeat this process. In a month or two you will become friends, exchange snaps and shit too. By this time you will sort of be able to tell if she likes you or not too. Just be a little flirty in your convos too. You got this bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You will have to somehow make the convo happen. Ask them for a pen, about the work, etc. Anything, just make some convo. Then the next day speak to them again, and repeat this process. In a month or two you will become friends, exchange snaps and shit too. By this time you will sort of be able to tell if she likes you or not too. Just be a little flirty in your convos too. You got this bro
I always found this meta weird. Where does the pen or talk about work even lead to except from pointless small talks? How can I be a little flirty without being a creep?

• +1
I always found this meta weird. Where does the pen or talk about work even lead to except from pointless small talks? How can I be a little flirty without being a creep?
“Oh what lesson do you have next?”
>says whatever
“Yeah that teacher is (insert opinion), is he mean to you?

If she entertains the convo, it’s a good start bro.

Little flirty like tease her.

“You’re so forgetful, idk how you survive” etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Trustworthyfish
“Oh what lesson do you have next?”
>says whatever
“Yeah that teacher is (insert opinion), is he mean to you?

If she entertains the convo, it’s a good start bro.

Little flirty like tease her.

“You’re so forgetful, idk how you survive” etc
Thanks, I dont know why I never thought that way. I will test it when schools start and will see.

• +1