What is the most purchased condom size?

Yeah, many guys do LARP about their size. Even on here. For studies, you have to get measured and have a large sample size. Thousands. A few dozen lying people on a forum won’t give you an accurate view.
I keep telling him but bro keeps insisting

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah because scientists have found self reported measurements to be bigger than their actual size most of the time
Yes, like an inch higher.
I keep telling him but bro keeps insisting
He wants dicks to be big on average so he can feel more of it when they pound him. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Yes, like an inch higher.

He wants dicks to be big on average so he can feel more of it when they pound him. :hnghn:
Wtf bro i’m not a faggot i just enjoy discussing dicks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel
I mean what if the studies are shit? Like they werent hard enough or smth or some werent kegaling and some where

Or they werent bonepressing hard enough
They literally tested them all for ED

Also most were between 18 and 20s

I mean what if the studies are shit? Like they werent hard enough or smth or some werent kegaling and some were

Or they werent bonepressing hard enough
Then why would they be selling this size for decades? :hnghn:

@ShawarmaFilth @Michael Myers

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, TechnoBoss and Autismcel
Wtf bro i’m not a faggot i just enjoy discussing dicks
You are being one if you deny the actual sizes and insist they “must be bigger.”

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and arabcelxxx

Thats extremely girthy but looks 6.5 inches max right? No way thats 7

Do u measure from the side?

Idk why gengy still hasn't made you a certified cockologist
Because a real cockologist doesn’t argue like he does. A real cockologist accepts 5.2 x 4.6 is the average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Autismcel and arabcelxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Autismcel
Thats extremely girthy but looks 6.5 inches max right? No way thats 7

Do u measure from the side?
He claimed 6.3 for girth, not 6.5.

Nevermind, you meant length for 7. It’s possible. More girth makes dick look shorter.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
He claimed 6.3 for girth, not 6.5.

Nevermind, you meant length for 7. It’s possible. More girth makes dick look shorter.
i think he is talking about the length

• +1
Because a real cockologist doesn’t argue like he does. A real cockologist accepts 5.2 x 4.6 is the average.
I truly think the average is 6 flat tbh

Are dicks just getting bigger? Maybe the newer generation has bigger dicks since they’re also taller

what do you mean by starting size
It seems you’re clamping, so I assumed you’ve been PEmaxxing to get it to that girth? I was referring to the device around your cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I truly think the average is 6 flat tbh

Are dicks just getting bigger? Maybe the newer generation has bigger dicks since they’re also taller
Why would dicks get bigger? We have been existing for thousands of years, some say 100,000s of years. According to your idea/logic, we should all be packing 100 inch dicks. But that’s not true since it’s just cope.

It seems you’re clamping, so I assumed you’ve been PEmaxxing to get it to that girth? I was referring to the device around your cock.
I see, but no i never did it.
the device is my casio clock :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Why would dicks get bigger? We have been existing for thousands of years, some say 100,000s of years. According to your idea/logic, we should all be packing 100 inch dicks. But that’s not true since it’s just cope.
It may be that today people will reach their genetic potential due to improved nutrition.

• +1
I see, but no i never did it.
the device is my casio clock :ROFLMAO:
JFL. I didn’t open the picture or zoom in, so it looked like a clamping device. :feelshaha: Is your girth even throughout?

It may be that today people will reach their genetic potential due to improved nutrition.
Perhaps, but the differences won’t be as much as people would think. Asian Americans scored as high as white Americans did in a race-based study that took place in America. They have the same improved nutrition but still they don’t differ that much compared to the natives.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
JFL. I didn’t open the picture or zoom in, so it looked like a clamping device. :feelshaha: Is your girth even throughout?
it seems to be, maybe its a bit thinner at the base

Just like how zoomers and gen z are way taller. They’re dicks are probably bigger

You wrapped your casio around your dick and the fact it didn't fall all the way down to the base is impressive tbh. Mirin (no homo)

• JFL
You wrapped your casio around your dick and the fact it didn't fall all the way down to the base is impressive tbh. Mirin (no homo)
Dudes girthy asf ngl crazy

6 inches girth or death

• +1
Yknow what girth isnt really something i’m rlly that worried about, if i really need it i’ll just get fillers

• Woah
Yknow what girth isnt really something i’m rlly that worried about, if i really need it i’ll just get fillers
I saw a documentary about people injecting fillers into their penis. Are there any side effects?

I saw a documentary about people injecting fillers into their penis. Are there any side effects?
@SoundnVision did it, he can tell u

• Woah
Doesnt seem like any sides tho, his dick still functions normally just thicker obv

• Woah
@SoundnVision did it, he can tell u
For real???

@SoundnVision can you confirm? What did you notice? Any side effects? Price? What are the pros and cons?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Don’t get any fillers. Accept who you are bhai. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Idk I never used none I only fuck raw

For real???

@SoundnVision can you confirm? What did you notice? Any side effects? Price? What are the pros and cons?
Pros it's very thick cons it will never look 100% natural because obviously the shaft it's alot thicker than the head. You get a cone shaped cock
Was 2500 ( pounds )

• Woah
Admit you are a little bit gay and thats why you care abt dicksize so much.

Admit you are a little bit gay and thats why you care abt dicksize so much.
On my soul and my after life i’m not sexually attracted to the male gender or their genitals

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan