what is the most subhuman race for women and for men

I'll never get used to makeup. This shit looks just so wrong.
i'm an utopist dude.... who dream of an ideal girl that is virgin, virtuous, kind, and everything, so it's normal that i subconsciously prefer those who look a bit unreal due to make-up.
I prefer also when no make up on, but to dream of, i prefer these unique look.
It's over tbh :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10536
i'm an utopist dude.... who dream of an ideal girl that is virgin, virtuous, kind, and everything, so it's normal that i subconsciously prefer those who look a bit unreal due to make-up.
I prefer also when no make up on, but to dream of, i prefer these unique look.
It's over tbh :cry:
Me too. Why can't I live in a fairy tale? There's no reason not to, there's no reason for life to be so shitty. It's as if people just want to hurt each other and suffer.
Things could be a lot simpler, yet without losing the complexion in everyday life through the science, technology and math related fields.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Men = white
Women = white

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, youngbraziliannigga and Deleted member 10536
She come from Iraq but not arab, kurd.

This one is also kurd but from Iran, they tend to look a bit more ethnic. I like this look more tbh but stacy won't give a look at us anyway :
View attachment 807582

View attachment 807583
Cool. That I guestimated the country correct. I'm getting good at it.

I don't even understand what Kurd exactly means, and how that is different from "regular" Iraq people. And how that is not Arab.
Everything from North Africa And than east towards Afghanistan. All of of it in my head is Arab.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10536
no, blacks are the single biggest subhuman race ever, competing with abos

no wonder we enslaved them
You sound 16, you didn’t do shit and your self esteem won’t rise putting down billions of people.

I guarantee your aren’t a looker and I can pull up hundreds of black people far more attractive than you.

• +1
Reactions: doll
You sound 16, you didn’t do shit and your self esteem won’t rise putting down billions of people.

I guarantee your aren’t a looker and I can pull up hundreds of black people far more attractive than you.
Nigger you haven't see my face, nor has anyone else on here, how would you know?

I put down these niggers for a reason, not only do I not like the way they look but I also dislike the way they act, behave. They just suck in general

• JFL
Reactions: pineapple
Nigger you haven't see my face, nor has anyone else on here, how would you know?

I put down these niggers for a reason, not only do I not like the way they look but I also dislike the way they act, behave. They just suck in general
You’re on here for a reason and putting them down won’t make you any less ugly. There are Tyrones thriving far better than you ever will with all the surgeries in the world you’ll never be able to afford.

Women = Men
Men = Indian

I don't know about other people, but for me the most repulsive race is asian. I'm completely disgusted by asian women.

I don't know about other people, but for me the most repulsive race is asian. I'm completely disgusted by asian women.
same they have pig faces, weird skin color, jet black eyes and hair there extremely subhuman no wonder there self hating and race betraying

same they have pig faces, weird skin color, jet black eyes and hair there extremely subhuman no wonder there self hating and race betraying

yeah i mean they make cool shit, and i have some friends that are asian. But i have never been attracted to an asian girl in my life.

Men - Probably Indian, Abo and then a huge gap, Asians (because some Asians can be moggers)

Women - Indian and Asians and then a slight gap, Black women (redeeming quality being sometimes they have crazy top tier bodies)

It can't be a meme though that majority of the attractive people you see from the ones I listed above also end up having a lot of Euro features. JBW is a meme, since attractive is attractive, but it's an interesting thought.

Race is cope
Most people of every race are disgusting subhumans

You don’t get to claim to be blackpilled and then pretend that a good face can’t overcome these things

For men and women: The Brits.
Coming from a Brit: the British are hideous.

yeah i mean they make cool shit, and i have some friends that are asian. But i have never been attracted to an asian girl in my life.
yeah i don't mind asian guys there usally nice people its the women who are self hating and think there entilted to a white guy its retarted asf jfl no white person wants to waste there genes on you jfl