What is the NT guide to a first date

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
I’ve literally got my last shot at teen love lined up for this Saturday. I feel like the fucking world is on my shoulders. What is the NT guide to a first date?

I’m trying to make this a successful LTR. At least long enough for me to say that I experienced formative teen love.

My plan so far:
Take her out for coffee/hot coco at this nice local shop and drink it while walking a nature trail we have in town. Then ask her if she wants to come and watch a movie at my place.

Is that too much? Too little? Help me out boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just do it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7753
  • +1
Reactions: Strafe
- Don't aim for successful LTR. JFL you never dated her and already think about marrying her. Just let things happen.
- Trying too hard is rarely good
- Take her out for a drink, like alcohol. Breaks the ice smoothly
- Then ask her for a movie, a walk in the park etc...
- These should be smooth and not forced

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 9837, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
I shouldn’t give advice on this tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and johncruz12345
- Don't aim for successful LTR. JFL you never dated her and already think about marrying her. Just let things happen.
- Trying too hard is rarely good
- Take her out for a drink, like alcohol. Breaks the ice smoothly
- Then ask her for a movie, a walk in the park etc...
- These should be smooth and not forced
I mean LTR as in girlfriend and not just slay JFL.

Good advice though. No alcohol (officially) though because she’s 18 and I’m 19 and we’re in burger land.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
I'd suggest chatting about your activity on this site. Teach her the way of the jelq, the bonesmash, the Mew. Inform her about all the cosmetic surgeries she could benefit from as well, it will highlight your attentive eye & your great dedication to making yourself a better tranny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
If she finds you sexually attractive then you don't have to worry about these things because she is already into you. If she is just using you then it doesn't matter what you do, she will not be attracted to you. So dont worry about it.

You are not going to improve your chances by mulling over these date plans and then deciding that actually you should go to this other coffee shop or this other place or maybe you should do this instead of that, etc. Its like worrying about the orbit of saturn. You can think about it all you want but its already been determined and nothing you can do will change it. So just chill out and you will see what happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Inscol, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
If she finds you sexually attractive then you don't have to worry about these things because she is already into you. If she is just using you then it doesn't matter what you do, she will not be attracted to you. So dont worry about it.

You are not going to improve your chances by mulling over these date plans and then deciding that actually you should go to this other coffee shop or this other place or maybe you should do this instead of that, etc. Its like worrying about the orbit of saturn. You can think about it all you want but its already been determined and nothing you can do will change it. So just chill out and you will see what happens
Thank you for the advice b

I'd suggest chatting about your activity on this site. Teach her the way of the jelq, the bonesmash, the Mew. Inform her about all the cosmetic surgeries she could benefit from as well, it will highlight your attentive eye & your great dedication to making yourself a better tranny.

• Love it
Reactions: ShineBright
I’ve literally got my last shot at teen love lined up for this Saturday. I feel like the fucking world is on my shoulders. What is the NT guide to a first date?

I’m trying to make this a successful LTR. At least long enough for me to say that I experienced formative teen love.

My plan so far:
Take her out for coffee/hot coco at this nice local shop and drink it while walking a nature trail we have in town. Then ask her if she wants to come and watch a movie at my place.

Is that too much? Too little? Help me out boys

Drink a little so your SLIGHTLY tipsy, you dont wanna come across as too try hard which you might do if you 'feel like the world is on my shoulders'.

Don't get drunk tho, just tipsy so its not noticeable. I hope you know how much alcohol makes you tipsy.

• +1
Drink a little so your SLIGHTLY tipsy, you dont wanna come across as too try hard which you might do if you 'feel like the world is on my shoulders'.

Don't get drunk tho, just tipsy so its not noticeable. I hope you know how much alcohol makes you tipsy.
I have never consoomed alcohol. When I was little I woke up to my alcoholic uncle chugging mouthwash from my bathroom so it’s kinda lost its romanticism with me. Also I’m driving the girl lol.

Thank you for the tip though. I will keep this in mind.

I have never consoomed alcohol. When I was little I woke up to my alcoholic uncle chugging mouthwash from my bathroom so it’s kinda lost its romanticism with me. Also I’m driving the girl lol.

Thank you for the tip though. I will keep this in mind.

Ok this is my tip then, from the start make sure your intonation is not overly friendly, a bit authoritative even (like a police officer speaks). From the start this will make sure she respects you and is more feminine, then you will build confidence from that positive feedback, and adjust as you see fit.

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel, skrtslime1629 and Strafe
Ok this is my tip then, from the start make sure your intonation is not overly friendly, a bit authoritative even (like a police officer speaks). From the start this will make sure she respects you and is more feminine, then you will build confidence from that positive feedback, and adjust as you see fit.
Giga IQ thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Also should I pick her up in the driveway or knock on the door to get her? It’s minor but I literally have no idea which is expected.

1)Don't be below 5 psl
Don't be under 6 feet tall
Don't be other race than curry
2) she will make everything go smooth and fine as long as you fallow step 1 religiously

• +1
Also should I pick her up in the driveway or knock on the door to get her? It’s minor but I literally have no idea which is expected.

How did it go broski

• +1
How did it go broski
Strangely. I ended up fucking her but as soon as she stripped I came to the horrified realization that she was more, uh, petite looking than I realized. I don’t really want to go into detail but it was a borderline traumatic experience.

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, Inscol, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Strangely. I ended up fucking her but as soon as she stripped I came to the horrified realization that she was more, uh, petite looking than I realized. I don’t really want to go into detail but it was a borderline traumatic experience.
As long as you coom who cares fuck bitches and leave them on read

How old are you? and how old is the girl? nvm just read your comment

Unironically lost half my friends in the last 6 months by doing this

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright