What is the point of trying to fuck with me?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Im a mulatto alpha male with money on my mind, I've talked with my brother Dark Badboy and we've decided that this bitchass shit on this site is absolutely disgraceful and childish as fuck. My mulatto brother even agrees
20200325 143059

Shoutout to my niggas in the circle the real g who have been down since day one. Shout out @Aesthetic @Imperative

I'm not a little fucking boy who has time to play games, I'm a mulatto alpha male on my purpose you niggas be on some weird shit trying to bring a nigga down and that's on my momma. Go find purpose or something. I'm not the one

@Aesthetic my offer still stands my nigga. You a real one and dark badboy told me to tell you some. We gon make it big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Pietrosiek, PersianKingdom and 4 others
3789.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BigBoy
Somone look at my new rate me thread need people to realise im going to start

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and BigBoy
I'm impressed at this point tbh @fukmylyf

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
You and I go way back in the PSL community, The Circle truly was the peak of PSL and I have a lot of fond memories. We dominated lookism, and I shall dominate here now.

Never forget I see you as a brother, as one of my first dark triad slayer bad boy companions in this entire community. Whenever in need, send me a PM

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kingkellz, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You and I go way back in the PSL community, The Circle truly was the peak of PSL and I have a lot of fond memories. We dominated lookism, and I shall dominate here now.

Never forget I see you as a brother, as one of my first dark triad slayer bad boy companions in this entire community. Whenever in need, send me a PM
Indeed bro you are my longtime brother and i see you as part of my family. We will not let these irrelevant haters bring us down

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Aesthetic
Keep sucking the dick of @sgt_iron to not be doxxed jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you are fun to fuck

You are very submissive,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Slime tricked me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401