What is the proper way to achieve god tier glowing skin with carotenoids? ive been taking astaxanthin 20 mg/daily for 2 mths and it hasnt done shit

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
/thread....
what kind of beta carrotene should i take (amazon?) ? (i cant carrotmaxx)
the only thing astaxanthin has done is aggravate my rozacea :feelswhy:
my skin is death tier with rozacea and hyperpigmentation, sunburns and wrinkles and doesnt seem to recover no matter how much tretinoin and cleanser/moisturizers i throw at it :blackpill:
i will rope soon at this point :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
look into korean skincare and shit ig, bunch of stuff on reddit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
What dosage and frequency Trentinoin are you using, it literally gave me god tier skin and I barely wash my face

• Hmm...
Co2 laser is always an option, expensive but worth it

What dosage and frequency Trentinoin are you using, it literally gave me god tier skin and I barely wash my face
God tier skin how? Did you start moisturizing more?

God tier skin how? Did you start moisturizing more?
Yes ofc, cetaphil face wash and cerave face lotion after, and .1% trentinoin once a week, started with 0.25% to get my skin used to the irritation. I haven’t had acne in ages with this combo

• +1

astaxanthin does nothing​

you can use betacarotene/lycopene combo but you need to get sun with it also

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
Your astaxanthin is probably faked. Most is fake. What specific product is it?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and DivineBeing

astaxanthin does nothing​

you can use betacarotene/lycopene combo but you need to get sun with it also
nah i definitely had a better skin tone by using beta carotene and astaxanthin combined

now i only use beta carotene cuz i read astaxanthin can block dht and i started fin and im much paler with beta carotene only

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
nah i definitely had a better skin tone by using beta carotene and astaxanthin combined

now i only use beta carotene cuz i read astaxanthin can block dht and i started fin and im much paler with beta carotene only
I've talked astaxanthin for months and noticed no difference.

• +1
bump....proper beta carrotene dosage?10.000 iu or 20.000 iu? does anybody know....bump pls

bump....proper beta carrotene dosage?10.000 iu or 20.000 iu? does anybody know....bump pls
Try lycopene.
Or try melanotan.

I haven't got the answer too:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Just experiment with serums and toners. It worked for me

• +1
Ok dude look tretinoin causes REDNESS IRRITATION in many people. Ive used tret for acne with super super sensitive skin and the redness from tretinoin has never went away and I've used every strength from .25 to .1 strength for acne. All of them have me the same amount of redness but only the max strength one cured my acne so I just deal with the redness and use the max strength tretinoin. It causes some slight redness. Vitamin E cream has completely cured my problems with skin redness and I have super super sensitive skin all other products make the irritation 100x worse.

Also tretinoin makes you more sensitive to sun you are just asking to look 40 years old if you go in sun on tret without sunscreen. I amuse astaxanthin as well 10mg daily now brand off Amazon and no results but only a few days in. Tried beta carotene many times no results for like 2-3 weeks at a time. It made my hands orange though one time. Don't pray for results from all this shit bro it's mostly cope.

Astaxanthin doesnt alter skin tone

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and oldcelloser
Astaxanthin doesnt alter skin tone
why does it make my skin itch so much...its such bs...its supposed to be found in salmon and other orange things too right? and i eat salmon regularly , perhaps i dont even need it :)

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
why does it make my skin itch so much...its such bs...its supposed to be found in salmon and other orange things too right?
Well, kinda. It’s in part which gives red colored aquatic animals their appearance. Shrimps have magnitudes more than salmon though:

F8B92C3E 23DE 49BA BCE1 197837B84C0F

and i eat salmon regularly , perhaps i dont even need it :)

Dunno, I personally don’t care about astaxanthin tbh. As it doesn’t give skin color changing effects (from personal experiment) like beta carotene or lycopene does

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back