What is the PSL difference between these 2 pics of me ?

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
First one taken last year in a pro shoot and frauded, second one taken just now with rear phone camera. Same t-shirt worn in both.
P4qer0v2vu46c8w8

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Like 0.3 PSL tbh.

Little to no difference

a difference of 2 psl points imo.

From 3 to 5.

this guy legit has a dom lower third but because he's such a cuck and wont listen tpo advice, he will never ascend
GO TO TURKEY AND GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT AND THEN FILLERS AND YOU'RE ASCENDED, ITS GONNA COST LESS THAN 4K gbp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 470
a difference of 2 psl points imo.

From 3 to 5.

I suspected something like this tbh so am surprised at the other responses. I have always got far more interest based on the first pic but needless to say they have unmatched/ghosted when they see I don't look as good in my other pics.
this guy legit has a dom lower third but because he's such a cuck and wont listen tpo advice, he will never ascend
GO TO TURKEY AND GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT AND THEN FILLERS AND YOU'RE ASCENDED, ITS GONNA COST LESS THAN 4K gbp

I want to see how good I look with low body fat first and maxx that out, then I will consider other options.

Last edited:
Its not too late bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670