What is the psychological reason some women choose red necks who drink, manly, redneck and hate on intellectuals

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
My mom is basically a half Filipino half Pacific Islander, who had with Boomer dad who chose a Pacific Islander, because he’s unsophisticated in low IQ and I hate that shit, but what’s worse is that my mom always picks these dumb minded hillbillies who constantly Talk shit. I was trying to fix my house the other day, it’s a huge thing I’m OCD about, but then my mom’s boyfriend right now, who is a bald ginger redneck Was yelling at me just because I was asking for questions on how to fix fiberglass around my mom.

I have no idea why the fuck this always happens, what does she choose rednecks, my dad wasn’t even better, he was kind of crazy, and OCD, Gymcel

Basically part of my question is why do Asian women choose white men who are subpar looking, but are also douche bags, redneck types

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
Even my mom was like what the fuck, he’s trying his best to clean the house, and he just got mad because I was asking questions and making noise, I have kind of a feminine voice, so he got pissed off at her come in like he has no control like a caveman or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
just end your shit hapa life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
Because he is high T ogre. Pinnacle of male attractiveness.

Because he is high T ogre. Pinnacle of male attractiveness.
He is 5 foot six, do you think it’s always retarded for 5 foot six going to be stoic, shouldn’t he want to show his intelligence, do you think it’s fucking stupid if a short guy constantly only wants to impress manly goes when they literally from the arena of value will always be superior to him in the things that are big boy oriented

• Woah
He is 5 foot six, do you think it’s always retarded for 5 foot six going to be stoic, shouldn’t he want to show his intelligence, do you think it’s fucking stupid if a short guy constantly only wants to impress manly goes when they literally from the arena of value will always be superior to him in the things that are big boy oriented
IQ is complete cope. Only try to take advantage of intellect when you're really impressive and have decent looks already. For most people, better to just be ogre.

IQ is complete cope. Only try to take advantage of intellect when you're really impressive and have decent looks already. For most people, better to just be ogre.
How does that help you though when you can literally find a girl from a niche. I fucked girls just because we have the same interest, why am I putting my life on the line thug maxing for what? Ghetto pussy

• JFL
How does that help you though when you can literally find a girl from a niche. I fucked girls just because we have the same interest, why am I putting my life on the line thug maxing for what? Ghetto pussy
If you can find a good niche. That's fine but can a 82IQ ogre become a quirky nerd?

If you can find a good niche. That's fine but can a 82IQ ogre become a quirky nerd?
I’m not Saying think he should become a quirky nerd, if anything I’m saying that he should just find that utility of using intelligence in humor and wait for himself

• Woah
Wit charm etc

I’m not Saying think he should become a quirky nerd, if anything I’m saying that he should just find that utility of using intelligence in humor and wait for himself
Oh, you mean trying to become more charismatic. Yeah I suppose it would help.

Oh, you mean trying to become more charismatic. Yeah I suppose it would help.
Rednecks think that that’s all for being pushy, what do you think of the mentality of a short guy constantly trying to be redneck, to the point of not even being able to remember anything because keeping track of data is considered pussy work, little stuff for a little man

• JFL
My mom is basically a half Filipino half Pacific Islander, who had with Boomer dad who chose a Pacific Islander, because he’s unsophisticated in low IQ and I hate that shit

you’re on the watch list boyo. watch your back.

Rednecks think that that’s all for being pushy, what do you think of the mentality of a short guy constantly trying to be redneck, to the point of not even being able to remember anything because keeping track of data is considered pussy work, little stuff for a little man
Sounds like a shit life.

@btsgangruling

just be low inhib
females get horny then they fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
My mom is basically a half Filipino half Pacific Islander, who had with Boomer dad
Basically part of my question is why do Asian women choose white men who are subpar looking, but are also douche bags, redneck types

HAPA

same parents, same self hatred

My mom is basically a half Filipino half Pacific Islander, who had with Boomer dad who chose a Pacific Islander, because he’s unsophisticated in low IQ and I hate that shit, but what’s worse is that my mom always picks these dumb minded hillbillies who constantly Talk shit. I was trying to fix my house the other day, it’s a huge thing I’m OCD about, but then my mom’s boyfriend right now, who is a bald ginger redneck Was yelling at me just because I was asking for questions on how to fix fiberglass around my mom.

I have no idea why the fuck this always happens, what does she choose rednecks, my dad wasn’t even better, he was kind of crazy, and OCD, Gymcel

As soon as I read what your mom was, DNR.

That pairing almost explains itself. Third worlder woman snags her western meal ticket, who’s probably too shit tier for most decent looking women in his native country. Mom’s also probably got a very basic and culturally reinforced understanding of what a ‘man’ has to be (and he’s white, so he automatically beats most other mud gooks status wise by a considerable margin).
Then they procreate, and however many years later, another incel starts a looksmax thread.

As soon as I read what your mom was, DNR.

That pairing almost explains itself. Third worlder woman snags her western meal ticket, who’s probably too shit tier for most decent looking women in his native country. Mom’s also probably got a very basic and culturally reinforced understanding of what a ‘man’ has to be (and he’s white, so he automatically beats most other mud gooks status wise by a considerable margin).
Then they procreate, and however many years later, another incel starts a looksmax thread.
thing is my mom is already half white therefore she's still kidn of americanized at that point.

cuz they view white as status, by being with a white man they are just that closer to being white.

Also how old are you? Just beat the shit out of the redneck tbh. If you had any balls and were a real man, you'd protect your mother's honour

cuz they view white as status, by being with a white man they are just that closer to being white.

Also how old are you? Just beat the shit out of the redneck tbh. If you had any balls and were a real man, you'd protect your mother's honour
I was not even 10 when they got divorced wtf am I supposed to do to a grown hick all I did was separate them and my dad broke the door lmao

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back