What is the purpose in ankle weights in creating microfractures?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Title. People say to run with ankle weights to create microfractures but what’s the point in the ankle weights?

It’s for people with ankle problems mostly made to strengthen the bones so they function better I think

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
What does that have to do with height increase tho?
If you load the bones via Wolf’s Law, it probably works by making the bone prone to minor damage if not excessive damage and by sufficient rest like muscle building for example it heals it by making the bone stronger and longer in theory

That won't help.

Wearing ankle weights while doing pullups and shit to decompress spine would help a bit and be good for spine health though.

• +1
If you load the bones via Wolf’s Law, it probably works by making the bone prone to minor damage if not excessive damage and by sufficient rest like muscle building for example it heals it by making the bone stronger and longer in theory
Yeah but wouldn’t ankle weights mainly load the ankle? The point is to create microfractures in your shin. This is why I’m confused as to why ankle weights are recommended.

Yeah but wouldn’t ankle weights mainly load the ankle? The point is to create microfractures in your shin. This is why I’m confused as to why ankle weights are recommended.
Hmm… I thought wearing a bit above the ankle could work but from what I read it isn’t specifies. Growth Hormone for the win

• +1
bro I have so many questions

• +1
there is really no point in using them during microfracturing methods, they are use after the session to "stretch" the fractures

• +1