What is the reality for today in the dating world?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Now I know that the psl/blackpill community is about as delusional as the redpill/pua community, but the amount of truth is consistently 60-80% in both communities.

What I mean by that is that PUA/redpill often present pretty valid proof that an average looking guy or an “old” guy can get girls way above his league if he has the character, personality, finances and whatever else besides looks.

Where they’re delusional is that they think it’s real for a fat normie to compete with a 6’3 ripped chad. (And it may be, in exceptional circumstances, like if the girl is 25 and the chad is like 18 and broke she’s no way in hell going to be with him, she’s probably going to pick the fat normie who’s 5 years older than her and has all of the other things. Like me on tinder I rarely get matches with girls older than me, because youth is obviously a turn off as a guy).

Where the PSL/Blackpill community is wrong is that you think that a guy can’t be dating a girl who’s better looking than him without her cheating on him or having ulterior motives, which I agree often happens, but not always. I know many cases irl where the woman is beautiful and the guy is average/below average and he starts having financial problems for a while but she doesn’t leave him and everything turns out alright for them eventually.

So my question is for those of you who swallowed both pills and see that the truth is somewhere in the middle, what is the most real difference in looks with 2 things in mind 1. Best chance that the guy won’t get dumped and 2. The girl is as attractive as possible.

So let’s say a guy is 5 PSL, is it reasonable that he should get with a girl who’s also a 5 PSL? What are the chances of getting dumped if he’s redpilled and takes charge in the relationship? Is it wiser to go for girls who are 4.5 PSL? Or the other way around, go for girls who are 5.5 PSL? What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, animo123 and hennypapi
it's over for 99% of men in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, studiocel, isis_Bleach and 10 others
go for your looksmatch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Mustascend and Deleted member 6403
dating is mostly online nowadays
recent tinder experiments proved that even tyler maher gets attitude from women on dating apps

conclusion: dating ain't gonna be a thing for many men and it is over for them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, sandcelmuttcel, klamus and 3 others
dating is mostly online nowadays
recent tinder experiments proved that even tyler maher gets attitude from women on dating apps

conclusion: dating ain't gonna be a thing for many men and it is over for them
Reminder that I got ghosted by her

Attachments

• 0A0AC0B0-75C6-44E8-AEAD-2AA13F698AA3.jpeg
    0A0AC0B0-75C6-44E8-AEAD-2AA13F698AA3.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 152
  • E8AD2644-EE13-4FEA-BBF2-D7441936B664.jpeg
    E8AD2644-EE13-4FEA-BBF2-D7441936B664.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 155
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, animo123, Heguldus and 9 others
Where the PSL/Blackpill community is wrong is that you think that a guy can’t be dating a girl who’s better looking than him without her cheating on him or having ulterior motives, which I agree often happens, but not always. I know many cases irl where the woman is beautiful and the guy is average/below average and he starts having financial problems for a while but she doesn’t leave him and everything turns out alright for them eventually.
I agree, the blackpillers are way too negative.
So let’s say a guy is 5 PSL, is it reasonable that he should get with a girl who’s also a 5 PSL? What are the chances of getting dumped if he’s redpilled and takes charge in the relationship? Is it wiser to go for girls who are 4.5 PSL? Or the other way around, go for girls who are 5.5 PSL? What are your thoughts?
Go for your looksmatch, so that you are both attracted to each other. The most important thing after that is her personality.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and .*my*.
Now I know that the psl/blackpill community is about as delusional as the redpill/pua community, but the amount of truth is consistently 60-80% in both communities.

What I mean by that is that PUA/redpill often present pretty valid proof that an average looking guy or an “old” guy can get girls way above his league if he has the character, personality, finances and whatever else besides looks.

Where they’re delusional is that they think it’s real for a fat normie to compete with a 6’3 ripped chad. (And it may be, in exceptional circumstances, like if the girl is 25 and the chad is like 18 and broke she’s no way in hell going to be with him, she’s probably going to pick the fat normie who’s 5 years older than her and has all of the other things. Like me on tinder I rarely get matches with girls older than me, because youth is obviously a turn off as a guy).

So my question is for those of you who swallowed both pills and see that the truth is somewhere in the middle, what is the most real difference in looks with 2 things in mind 1. Best chance that the guy won’t get dumped and 2. The girl is as attractive as possible.

If you read the mega thread (idiot) you would see that girls become unattracted to even chad if the relationship becomes secure. So basically, be distant and a prick or DEATH!!!

• JFL
Reactions: animo123 and .*my*.
You should try to date 6.5 PSL stacies.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.

The further you "date down" (or date someone less attractive then you) the lower the odds of you getting cheated on. So taking an extreme example if a 6 psl guy dated a 3 psl girl the odds that she would cheat on him are next to 0.

If you understand this idea you would probably come to the conclusion that it is bad to date your looksmatch but this isn't necessarily the case. The reason that chad can get away with dating stacy even though there looksmatched is because of rarity. At a certain point you can't "date up" anymore because its almost impossible to find someone that attractive.

With that it mind it should be reasonable for you to date a 5 psl girl if you are 5 psl given that 6 psl is unbelievably rare (1 in several thousand.)

While on the other hand if you were 4 psl and she was 4 psl the odds of you getting cheated on would be pretty high because 5 psl isn't almost impossible to find (like it is with 6 psl)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, curryboy123, animo123 and 3 others
If you read the mega thread (idiot) you would see that girls become unattracted to even chad if the relationship becomes secure. So basically, be distant and a prick or DEATH!!!
But I wasn’t talking about that. Yes the flame dies down, but that’s not the discussion.

But I wasn’t talking about that. Yes the flame dies down, but that’s not the discussion.
Yes IK. The reality is there is a PSL bracket for dating tbh. PSL 6 can go all the way down to 1 and perhaps go up to a 6.5 etc before the match is down to other factors.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
average guys get dates with average girls. If you're posting here and not having success with women, you're very likely subaverage.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and .*my*.
It's shit, even for chads

Women have really ruined those sites. Unless they have hit mid 30s plus they all still think they can have at least a 7 even if they are a 5. The older ones while unrealistic many times at least have had some reality checks but you still see 8s thinking they can get a well off 8+ when he is going for younger Staci's which he can get.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Cope. Its over for 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: thisisasupersaiyan

i think its better for any guy over 4 psl to go for someone more attractive or as attractive as him for the following reasons

1. attractiveness indicates mental health too and attractive girls have better personalities on an average and its usually beckies who are slutty

2.attractive girls actually are more loyal cause validation isnt anything that special to them meanwhile it controls the beckys life

3.fucking a 6 psl stacy beats fucking a 3 psl stacy anyday

4.stacies have better friend circles so now her friends are gonna try competing for you or getting your attention too cause the stacy makes them insecure

5. lets say a case where every woman cheats

tell me what is less worse

a girl who is ur looksmax or u mog by a whole psl cheating on u , or a girl that mogs u by a psl cheating on you
both the cases suck but the second one sounds feel less worse

i think its better for any guy over 4 psl to go for someone more attractive or as attractive as him for the following reasons

1. attractiveness indicates mental health too and attractive girls have better personalities on an average and its usually beckies who are slutty

2.attractive girls actually are more loyal cause validation isnt anything that special to them meanwhile it controls the beckys life

3.fucking a 6 psl stacy beats fucking a 3 psl stacy anyday

4.stacies have better friend circles so now her friends are gonna try competing for you or getting your attention too cause the stacy makes them insecure

5. lets say a case where every woman cheats

tell me what is less worse

a girl who is ur looksmax or u mog by a whole psl cheating on u , or a girl that mogs u by a psl cheating on you
both the cases suck but the second one sounds feel less worse
You act like there is a plethora of 6 PSL women floating around? I've seen 1 in months.

You act like there is a plethora of 6 PSL women floating around?
idk but girls usually mog guys in most places

for me , 6 psl is any girl thats tall ,has brown or blond hair , good eye area , a jaw that doesnt look fat , a good body , good friend circle and doesnt need makeup to look attractive

u can find women like this in most places

idk but girls usually mog guys in most places

for me , 6 psl is any girl thats tall ,has brown or blond hair , good eye area , a jaw that doesnt look fat , a good body , good friend circle and doesnt need makeup to look attractive

u can find women like this in most places
Come to the UK

Just from personal observation of this older guy the difference from years ago is you have all these women now expecting the guy to be 2 notches above them in the looks department. Years ago as long as you were just trying to looksmatch you were usually successful but that isn't the case mostly any longer. A 5 female expects a 7 male now etc. Most of the looksmatching only goes on at at the chadlite level now as these women have become delusional. Years ago you saw many 5/5 hookups unlike now.

The truth is that most women's standards are much lower than you can even imagine.

But most women will not date a man who is 20 years older unless he is rich and she wants his money.

However, young women in their late teens to early 20s tend to date men who are older than themselves, but when they are in their mid to late 20s, some don't mind dating a guy who is 3-4 years younger.

So, if you're 18 and you look your age, you might only be able to attract 15 year olds since the 18 year olds will be most attracted to men who are in their early to mid 20s. The only time when this doesn't apply is when you look much older than your age.

I think it has to do with maturity and masculinity. 18 year old women, on average, see 18 year old men as less masculine and less mature than guys who are older.

But apart from the age of the person, women don't judge a man's attractiveness by small details like eye shape, jaw type or hair colour. Sure there are male models who have great features but copying them does not guarantee that you will get the same results as them, because maybe your face isn't made to have those features.

So basically, age does matter, you can't date a woman who is much younger than yourself most of the time, but for attractiveness, unless you have an important imperfection that makes you look really ugly (like a recessed chin/jaw, or a huge crooked witch nose), it doesn't matter what features you have because some women will still find you attractive.

So, since we do in fact lose value as we get older, we should aim to make the most of our 20s to have as much sex as possible with as women as possible, just like women do, and then when we reach our 30s, we can decide whether we want to get into a long term relationship that leads to having kids or if we want to remain single anyways. Also, it is only in your 20s and in your 30s that your sex drive will make you want to get laid constantly, past a certain age, you will no longer crave sex.

if you're 18 and you look your age, you might only be able to attract 15 year olds

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    812 bytes · Views: 24