What is the safest steroid?

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
I am relatively low inhib, but I’m not dumb. What would you consider the safest steroid that doesn’t have skin problems, hair problems, or internal problems?

Sooner or later I feel like I’m going to take steroids to get a good physique fast, I used to have an alright physique (for a 16 year old, I am 18 now with a much more “mid” physique, but it’s still better then average), but I just didn’t really like to maintain it or build on it much.

physique at 16:

Attachments

• 0DE2201B-D526-4BEC-83D7-FD89E150D4A8.jpeg
    0DE2201B-D526-4BEC-83D7-FD89E150D4A8.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
Anavar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
All steroids cause skin and hair problems because that's your genetic response to male hormones and steroids are a huge dose of male hormones.

The safest one depends on your goals. If you want to not risk hairloss, it's dutasteride combined with straight testosterone. Same thing you produce naturally but you'll have no DHT and a lot of testosterone. Bad idea to be blocking DHT in puberty.

Do not use steroids in puberty because if you shut yourself down after hopping off you'll hinder your masculine development by being low T.

Least androgenic side effect profile is oral turinabol. Mostly builds muscle with minimal side effects but even then it gave me anxiety and inability to sleep at night. Can cause hairloss just minimally.

Anavar is NOT hair safe it's straight DHT despite what people say I don't care, I've seen gymcels use it and ruin their hair.

• +1
Reactions: stress, BongMog, Kebab Master and 1 other person
All steroids cause skin and hair problems because that's your genetic response to male hormones and steroids are a huge dose of male hormones.

The safest one depends on your goals. If you want to not risk hairloss, it's dutasteride combined with straight testosterone. Same thing you produce naturally but you'll have no DHT and a lot of testosterone. Bad idea to be blocking DHT in puberty.

Do not use steroids in puberty because if you shut yourself down after hopping off you'll hinder your masculine development by being low T.

Least androgenic side effect profile is oral turinabol. Mostly builds muscle with minimal side effects but even then it gave me anxiety and inability to sleep at night. Can cause hairloss just minimally.

Anavar is NOT hair safe it's straight DHT despite what people say I don't care, I've seen gymcels use it and ruin their hair.
Can you PM me bro, I have the same mindset as you, ready to combine and conquer, let me share with you what I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I am relatively low inhib, but I’m not dumb. What would you consider the safest steroid that doesn’t have skin problems, hair problems, or internal problems?

Sooner or later I feel like I’m going to take steroids to get a good physique fast, I used to have an alright physique (for a 16 year old, I am 18 now with a much more “mid” physique, but it’s still better then average), but I just didn’t really like to maintain it or build on it much.

physique at 16:
If you're gonna take any steroid take test, technically more taxing to your body than something like say Anavar, but it's the easiest to control the sides plus your body is used to processing it because it's naturally occuring. Stuff like tren and mast will age the fuck out of you, nuke your hairline and likely give you atleast some acne, so if you care about looking your best then stay clear of those

Steroids are never a good idea when you're still young. Remember that everything you gain is borrowed and you will have to pay back in some way, because that's how nature works. You can't get things for free. You can't gain an advantage in nature without any consequences.. there will always be drawbacks to steroid use.

Just accept that your genetics are shit and be grateful to not be a poop colored indian janitor or a black nigga from chicago.

If you still have good hair and skin it's best to stay natural. Most young women don't care that much about muscle. You just need to go gym 4 times a week and stay lean. being lean and having a good shoulder to waist ratio is all you need to be better than 90% of 20 year olds physique wise.

steroids can be a last resort option for baldcels in their 30's who have nothing to lose because they already look old and ugly. better to enjoy their last years while they can (like walter white).

• +1
Reactions: stress
I see, the reason I said anavar b4 was because its the safest in terms of health

physique at 16:
crack from niggers

Don’t use steroids unless you plan on blasting and cruising for the next decade. If so, Deca and some exogenous estradiol to keep your levels in the healthy range because Deca barely aromatizes.