What is the science behind „you are not entitled to sex/love“ it literally implicates there are differences between men and women

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
wtf is this „entitlement“ even, sex is part of the normal life experience and if a women has to sacrifice her standards/luxury of fucking the hot guy that she is attracted to and instead having sex with a guy uglier, the logic behind this is that she naturally has the upper hand in dating cause of gender and regulating this improves the life quality of her (she knows her place and doesnt have high ego/superiority which reduces narcississtic tendencies = better empathy/health) and the ugly guy gets more social power and his needs are met = equalization of ppl

whats bad about this?

many problems can be fixed by making the 1 girl per guy law, and the government rewarding relationships and childbirth

literally every power play people can be countered by a law

also fixing social circles so male shut ins arent created

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Just don't listen to anything women say

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, weebcel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Its not a science saying you aren't entitled to love or sex its saying you shouldent rape people.
And it include people arent allowed to rape men

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
wtf is this „entitlement“ even, sex is part of the normal life experience and if a women has to sacrifice her standards/luxury of fucking the hot guy that she is attracted to and instead having sex with a guy uglier, the logic behind this is that she naturally has the upper hand in dating cause of gender and regulating this improves the life quality of her (she knows her place and doesnt have high ego/superiority which reduces narcississtic tendencies = better empathy/health) and the ugly guy gets more social power and his needs are met = equalization of ppl

whats bad about this?

many problems can be fixed by making the 1 girl per guy law, and the government rewarding relationships and childbirth

These are the same people who go abe shit if you then respond with sex is purely a transactional act so why do you get pissed of if a male pumps and dumps women better question why not argue for government deregulation and legalization ? every single trend in history has showed the less regulated an industry the cheaper the prices.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell, Lmao and 2 others
Its not a science saying you aren't entitled to love or sex its saying you shouldent rape people.

This is being a bit dishonest we know incels shouldn't rape but they act like males complaining about an unfair rigged system shouldn't have any rights to speak out.

I mean come on bro lets not beat around the bush if you don't have sex your gonna wank and if you wank you feel worse about yourself PIV should be easier to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
These are the same people who go abe shit if you then respond with sex is purely a transactional act so why do you get pissed of if a male pumps and dumps women better question why not argue for government deregulation and legalization ? every single trend in history has showed the less regulated an industry the cheaper the prices.
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
based observation, ive been saying exactly this for a while

based observation, ive been saying exactly this for a while
Most problems would be fixed if women had as much rights as children (which was the case for most of history).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14781, Lmao and 3 others
They don't care about male rape even one percent as much as foid rape. Cucks seethe over whores claiming they were raped by a non chad over 10 years ago, but make fun of male rape victims when it's done by foids. They even make jokes about male on male prison rape which is a million times worse than heterosexual rape.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
Just become Chad and take advantage of an open dating market.
Most problems would be fixed if women had as much rights as children (which was the case for most of history).
True, people hundreds of years ago were much smarter and had more common sense. There's 0 chance that women will have their rights taken away though.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Lmao
give them an ounce of freedom and all men become soy. women become the alphas and do all the cheating, fatties get hundreds of matches on tinder and any girl can date 2-3 points above her SMV rating. the entire world becomes soy and everything starts getting censored. hella girls start doing onlyfans(sex work) and it becomes normalised and socially accepted. the world is doomed tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
They don't care about male rape even one percent as much as foid rape. Cucks seethe over whores claiming they were raped by a non chad over 10 years ago, but make fun of male rape victims when it's done by foids. They even make jokes about male on male prison rape which is a million times worse than heterosexual rape.
Girls get $10 million court payouts if they had consensual sex with Weinstein to get a movie part 20 years ago, but if a guy gets raped in jail then he gets made fun of.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, CANI, noodlelover and 7 others
muh law

the law forcing foids into relationships with unattractive men won't magically create attraction or even make them like those men, so what's the point?

if you're an unattractive man you just have to be a wagie and hardmax or accept that it's a wrap for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, weebcel, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Girls get $10 million court payouts if they had consensual sex with Weinstein to get a movie part 20 years ago, but if a guy gets raped in jail then he gets made fun of.
did u get raped in jail by any chance bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14262, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
all this „entitled to love, i am not a sex object etc“ is illogical as hell, what if the girl just went for guys she has chances with, oh that would hurt her ego more than getting cheated on by top male (it wouldnt obviously) its just society pushing girls and even guys in hypergamous direction, girls found me atteactive then their social circle shit on them for it, hsppened to me too when i presented a girl thst wanted to get with me (very ugly ofc)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, TrestIsBest, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
give them an ounce of freedom and all men become soy. women become the alphas and do all the cheating, fatties get hundreds of matches on tinder and any girl can date 2-3 points above her SMV rating. the entire world becomes soy and everything starts getting censored. hella girls start doing onlyfans(sex work) and it becomes normalised and socially accepted. the world is doomed tbh
I could have been born 5 centuries earlier, hop on a ship to the New World with Iberian Chads, discover unknown lands and rape native women while becoming rich thanks to all the gold we would find.
But here I am, struggling to get a date with my looksmatch in my own country and hoping that my crypto portfolio takes off so I don't end up homeless.
Worst fucking timeline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Edgar, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
muh law

the law forcing foids into relationships with unattractive men won't magically create attraction or even make them like those men, so what's the point?

if you're an unattractive man you just have to be a wagie and hardmax or accept that it's a wrap for you
Work for 20 years and be sexually frustrated to get a used up betabuxx who doesn't like you, or turn 18 and get to betabuxx a fresh 18 year old virgin who doesn't like you. Which one is better?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
muh law

attrqction can be created by forming a bond and spending time together, atleast for guys like me: met a very ugly girl but by spending time with her, her being very friendly there was still potential for sex (if she was showered lol) idk about women, shouldnt differ that much if she has similar psychology

Work for 20 years and be sexually frustrated to get a used up betabuxx who doesn't like you, or turn 18 and get to betabuxx a fresh 18 year old virgin who doesn't like you. Which one is better?
no idea what you're trying to say ngl

attrqction can be created by forming a bond and spending time together, atleast for guys like me: met a very ugly girl but by spending time with her, her being very friendly there was still potential for sex (if she was showered lol) idk about women, shouldnt differ that much if she has similar psychology
in my experience that shit doesn't last. not on the girl's part anyway. I mean you have that happening already in social circles and it never really lasts. people say personality is what keeps relationships alive but in reality it's often looks. ha.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

in my experience that shit doesn't last. not on the girl's part anyway. I mean you have that happening already in social circles and it never really lasts.
I'm saying that getting a girl when she's 18 who doesn't really like you (traditional) is better than getting a girl when she's 30 who doesn't really like you (modern betabuxx).

Standards are relative anyways. The only reason girls who are 5s have such high standards is because they can get ONS from Chad(lite)s. If it was 1 girl for every 1 guy, their standards would be a lot more grounded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others

in my experience that shit doesn't last. not on the girl's part anyway. I mean you have that happening already in social circles and it never really lasts. people say personality is what keeps relationships alive but in reality it's often looks. ha.
my sister is dumb as a rock, before she was friends with the mean bitches in class at 14 or something she dated an malnourished, midget with broken teeth cause he got beaten up or something, she got bullied by my mother for doing it tho, so society plays an very important part in hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14781
I'm saying that getting a girl when she's 18 who doesn't really like you (traditional) is better than getting a girl when she's 30 who doesn't really like you (modern betabuxx).
both are shit, why'd you bring that up? I meant be a wagie so you can surgerymax and fix the actual problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Now explain this to @badg96

my sister is dumb as a rock, before she was friends with the mean bitches in class at 14 or something she dated an malnourished, midget with broken teeth cause he got beaten up or something, she got bullied by my mother for doing it tho, so society plays an very important part in hypergamy
that definitely plays a major role, but I'd say even without that you're for the most part just fucked as an unattractive man for reasons mentioned above

Fuck cucks with that bluepilled pussy worshipping mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
This is retarded
It’s not some random thot’s problem that you’re an incel

imagine a government mandated buttfucking on you by some 7’ ogre guy, that’s the equivalent

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 15698
Hypergamy is good. Why should I have to settle for just one girl, so some weird nigga can have one too?

Here's a better idea than monogamy. The bottom 50% of men are castrated and enslaved. Then every man gets two wives and a slave. Now THAT is a good system

The bottom 50% of men are castrated and enslaved. Then every man gets two wives and a slave. Now THAT is a good system
That assumes castrated men would work as hard.

This is retarded

imagine a government mandated buttfucking on you by some 7’ ogre guy, that’s the equivalent
No, society is about sharing resources and securing a minimum lifestyle for everyone
And gay fucking is not equivalent since women actually pretend to be not attracted to looks:bluepill: and they can still feel more romantic than forced gay sex on non gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
No, society is about sharing resources and securing a minimum lifestyle for everyone
And gay fucking is not equivalent since women actually pretend to be not attracted to looks:bluepill: and they can still feel more romantic than forced gay sex on non gay
Nice bluepill
Sex with an ugly guy to women may as well be gay sex to straight men, women do not view ugly guys that way at all, they just go the equivalent of “gay for pay” aka betabuxxing with them

also people are not resources, autist
Just like you shouldn’t be forced to get your cheeks clapped by Shaq, women shouldn’t be forced to fuck an ugly incel degenerate

just rope man, you’re wasting my time, and the fact that I can sense your ugly mug through the screen is causing a horn effect as we speak

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14918

whats bad about this?

I want to kill pro covid pass media in my country i fucking hate these fascists

This is retarded

Gay sex is not on the same level as heterosexual sex. If non chads get forced to pay taxes to fund whores, then whores should be forced to have sex with non chads.

• +1
Gay sex is not on the same level as heterosexual sex. If non chads get forced to pay taxes to fund whores, then whores should be forced to have sex with non chads.
Gay sex is the only equivalent that you’ll understand, cause if I said an ugly girl you’d say some stupid shit like “hurr I’d love to fuck even an ugly girl!” Like you expect girls to operate in the same way.

also girls pay taxes too what retarded shit are you even on about? Listen if you’re an incel just looksmax or rope so the rest of us can have some peace and quiet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Gay sex is the only equivalent that you’ll understand, cause if I said an ugly girl you’d say some stupid shit like “hurr I’d love to fuck even an ugly girl!” Like you expect girls to operate in the same way.
Gay sex is a million times worse. Whores have straight sex all the time, it's not like they're virgins. They only pretend like it's terrible for them to fuck non chads because they want to enforce cucked laws on men and keep pussy scarce. Jfl at sympathizing with whores who don't mind stealing our money with taxes to fund their programs and cucked laws.
also girls pay taxes too what retarded shit are you even on about? Listen if you’re an incel just looksmax or rope so the rest of us can have some peace and quiet
Men pay 70-80% of taxes, and rosties get 70-80% of the benefits from them. Whores wouldn't be able to fund their whoredom if everyone agreed to stop paying taxes, or make them voluntary.

• +1
Gay sex is a million times worse. Whores have straight sex all the time, it's not like they're virgins. They only pretend like it's terrible for them to fuck non chads because they want to enforce cucked laws on men and keep pussy scarce. Jfl at sympathizing with whores who don't mind stealing our money with taxes to fund their programs and cucked laws.

Men pay 70-80% of taxes, and rosties get 70-80% of the benefits from them. Whores wouldn't be able to fund their whoredom if everyone agreed to stop paying taxes, or make them voluntary.
Tell me you’re an incel without telling me you’re an incel

source on your claims? Basically everybody works and basically everybody pays taxes

for a girl to fuck a guy like you (cope that it’s just “muh non chads” girls are fine with fucking normies, you’re just ugly as shit) is as repulsive to her as it would be for you to fuck another man, that’s not sympathy, that’s just a fact. If you’re not fine with being forced to fuck or get fucked by a man, don’t be fine with forcing some random girl to save you from your subhumanity, simple

Tell me you’re an incel without telling me you’re an incel

source on your claims? Basically everybody works and basically everybody pays taxes
Taxation is theft, and the same as rape when it's done to men. Because stealing a man's resources lowers their value, the same way rape lowers foid's value. "Basically everyone works and pays taxes" isn't an excuse to steal from people by force if they don't want to pay. I don't want my money to be stolen and given to whores, and so do many other men.
20211120 114108
20211120 114054

for a girl to fuck a guy like you (cope that it’s just “muh non chads” girls are fine with fucking normies, you’re just ugly as shit) is as repulsive to her as it would be for you to fuck another man, that’s not sympathy, that’s just a fact. If you’re not fine with being forced to fuck or get fucked by a man, don’t be fine with forcing some random girl to save you from your subhumanity, simple
Look at you being angry like a cuck. My looksmatch wouldn't mind having sex with me, she pretends like it's as bad as male rape to get victim points, it's nowhere near as bad. A foid that had sex with dozens of men, and getting fucked by her looksmatch, is nowhere near a guy with no sexual experience being raped by a male.

• +1
Taxation is theft, and the same as rape when it's done to men. Because stealing a man's resources lowers their value, the same way rape lowers foid's value. "Basically everyone works and pays taxes" isn't an excuse to steal from people by force if they don't want to pay. I don't want my money to be stolen and given to whores, and so do many other men.
View attachment 1411370View attachment 1411371

Look at you being angry like a cuck. My looksmatch wouldn't mind having sex with me, she pretends like it's as bad as male rape to get victim points, it's nowhere near as bad. A foid that had sex with dozens of men, and getting fucked by her looksmatch, is nowhere near a guy with no sexual experience being raped by a male.
Nobody is angry, you’re insanely low t and unable to handle even the slightest amount of bluntness (the vast majority of this site suffers from this, very similar to reddit)

your looksmatch wouldn’t mind having sex with you? (X) doubt, if you had even the tiniest sliver of positive interactions with girls you wouldn’t talk and act like a walking incel stereotype.

vast majority of incels are neets anyway and that’s who you’re proposing girls be given to so it’s overall irrelevant, I don’t have time to look at your links right now but I’ll just assume they’re correct, saying what you want them to say, and not some weird biased incel sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
your looksmatch wouldn’t mind having sex with you? (X) doubt, if you had even the tiniest sliver of positive interactions with girls you wouldn’t talk and act like a walking incel stereotype.
I know chads and tyrones who beat their foids, and others who also believe taxation is theft. If rosties think their looksmatches aren't entitled to their pussies then they aren't entitled to our wallets.
vast majority of incels are neets anyway and that’s who you’re proposing girls be given to so it’s overall irrelevant, I don’t have time to look at your links right now but I’ll just assume they’re correct, saying what you want them to say, and not some weird biased incel sites
I am neet but I probably have more money than you because my parents are rich and buy me everything, and I have a bunch of crypto currency worth over 100,000 dollars. I will never pay taxes on my crypto, and if I get a job I will only accept crypto or cash as payment to avoid being tax cucked.

Last edited: