What is the secret to being low inhib?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I want to be able to do ANYTHING THAT I FUCKING WANT and SAY ANYTHING THAT I FUCKING WANT to ANY PERSON ESPECIALLY WOMEN (as long as there’s no legal consequences ofc)?

How do I do this? Is there a secret?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, LebenistneHure, .👽. and 1 other person
Just practice. Go out and talk to a random person.The first may be a guy you see often,then an ugly girl.After that start engaging in random shit.General knowledge is really good for small take,so watch the news.

After some time you will be able to go I.to a restaurant just to take a shit(have done it).

It takes time because it is a skill.Just do it often and don't return in your home if you haven't talked to at least one person.

tren

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 3195
Having good face

do a lot of hard stuff (intense exercice, intense cardio, cold showers, sauna)

it will reduce your cortisol and also simple social interactions will seem easier in comparison

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I want to be able to do ANYTHING THAT I FUCKING WANT and SAY ANYTHING THAT I FUCKING WANT to ANY PERSON ESPECIALLY WOMEN (as long as there’s no legal consequences ofc)?

How do I do this? Is there a secret?
Psychopathy

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and DarkTriadPeerReview
Being low IQ too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: in all seriousness, impulsive outspokenness is a factor of the need for drama (Frankowski et al., 2016), which correlates with dark triad.
Dark Triad

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Exposure therapy, drugs, social validation

High inhib is the fear of being rejected, there's no need to have that fear when you know you have a friend group behind your back anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and hairyballscel
Practice and experience

I want to know aswell

Genetics
Genetics

Average or above average hormone profile which is achievable from good diet, then practice. Start with foids who are clearly two steps or more below you lookswise, they are highly likely to be receptive to your approaches. With time you'll get the general gist of it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
High T/being so self confident because you were validated multiple times by women.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
be good looking

be tall and attractive

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice
it is not necesserary to be outloud, or darktriad, or psychopat, you gota know when to shut up and when to speak out, and do this 2 things confidently

also Believe in yourself is indeed not a COPE

It’s all a mindset

If you saw me IRL you would think I'm about to shoot up the place but I approach people downtown on the reg, handing out gospel tracts and talking about Jesus
I went up to a bunch of people and told them how Christmas is about gay orgies
Its all a mindset

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
High T
High achievements making you feel superior to others
Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir