At what point is height a halo?

6'5 is the ideal height in my opinion

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 43403, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
6”2+ barefoot not shoe height or rounding

6'5 is the ideal height in my opinion
6'2-3 is the best muscle mass and fighting and the proportions are best at those heights anything after thus is extra tbh

this for literally any country (excluding scandinavia and nw eu)

this for northwest europe + scandinavia
I'd say overall ideal height is 6'4. You'd be tall is most of the world and above average in Scandinavia and northwest Europe, and you aren't too tall to have any serious life or health problems

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Deleted member 43403 and midlatinocel
6'2-3 is the best muscle mass and fighting and the proportions are best at those heights anything after thus is extra tbh
Best mma fighters are 6'2-6'4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and midlatinocel
5’10-6’1 is largely accepted by females 6’2 is just perfect. Most girls who prefer 6’3 and taller are brainless bimbos

Old days used to be more fair

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, midlatinocel and Napoleon1800
Do you think if I use pharma grade gh for 2-3 years alongside ai at 17 with open growth plates and 6'0, can I reach 6'4 possibly?

• Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel
5’10-6’1 is largely accepted by females 6’2 is just perfect. Most girls who prefer 6’3 and taller are brainless bimbos

Old days used to be more fair
I disagree but I see where you are coming from

The belief that muscle mass being better at that height is cope bro. 6'2-6'3 is a perfect height for modeling tho.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes but we aren't trying to be bodybuilders
713A04B3 8996 4B99 9261 868046A32B7F

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Holy fucking shit at the cope in this thread, after 190 cm you’ll be good. Ideal would be 6’5/6’6 if the frame is at least average.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, midlatinocel and Napoleon1800
Holy fucking shit at the cope in this thread, after 190 cm you’ll be good. Ideal would be 6’5/6’6 if the frame is at least average.
Agreed. This is why I think 6'4 is ideal overall

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
6'6 or rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and FaceandBBC
Do you think if I use pharma grade gh for 2-3 years alongside ai at 17 with open growth plates and 6'0, can I reach 6'4 possibly?
No chance in hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Napoleon1800
anything 6’1 and up and ur considered tall by most people

6’2-6’6 with 6’3 and 6’4 being the best

• +1
Reactions: InSplit and Napoleon1800
6'3-6'4. It takes a freakishly tall guy to mog you at that point, and you don't wanna be that tall.

6’4 if frame but frame has to be good. Would take 6’1 wide frame over 6’4 mediocre frame

6’4 if frame but frame has to be good. Would take 6’1 wide frame over 6’4 mediocre frame
Interesting. I'd actually take the 6'4 mediocre frame because I think height has a bigger halo than frame tbh

6'3.5 in the morning barefoot, that way you're 6'3 around midday which is ideal imo

• +1
Aren't you the least tall in the morning because spine is compressed?
Your spine is the least compressed in the morning because you've been sleeping for 8 hours instead of standing or sitting vertically

• +1
Interesting. I'd actually take the 6'4 mediocre frame because I think height has a bigger halo than frame tbh
Pretty equal smv with both but with wide frame muscle looks better so more room for improvement