What is the UV index of the area you live in?

what region of the world?

• Green/gray

• Yellow/orange

• In between orange

Results are only viewable after voting.
YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title

32357653495 cd1e1ff121 o

Title, what is the UV index of the region of the world you live in?
The ideal range is between 2.5-6.5, and in this map its shaded yellow-orange. In this range you can comftorable enjoy getting vitamin D and that good sun exposure and a slight tan during the summer, while also avoiding the harmful effects of high UV radiation.

If you live anywhere in between the orange shades, you need to sun protection max ASAP: sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, t-shirt, seeking shade, ect. especially during the summer and during clear day. Sunscreen is a must.

If you live in the green/gray areas(JFL at whoever lives in the gray areas), you are also no better off. You are lacking the vitamin D produced by your skin from sun exposure, and you're also missing out on all the great benefits of moderate sun exposure: better mood, better productivity, better looking skin, better immunity, higher libido, ect. For most of the year, you will end up looking like a basement dweller, typical of skin tone of someone who rots in his basement 24/7. So you also need to betacarotene max. Most of the benefits of sunlight can be supplemented with Red light therapy, if you can afford it.

TLDR: If you live in yellow or orange, you good.
If you live in green/gray: betacarotene max, vitamin D max, Red light therapy max.
If you live in between orange: sunscreen max, Vampiremax.

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster
bump you niggers

who is the nigger in your pic

Pink zone, over for my collagen

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and YoungRichNigga
Light blue

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Pink, damn the brightness is horrible.

2.5 and I never go outside, brb looking 20 at 60

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
green. also rotting inside of my room and using sunscreen. I supplement vit d though so yeah fuck you btw