What is the Whitepill?

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Can someone explain like I'm 36 (37 next month)?

Looking for a quality explanation, everything I found on Google was mainstream garbage ....

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
  • Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, sportsmogger and forevermirin
  • Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).
so being a mentally stable individual?

Blackpill without the nihilism.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, KingCartierrr23, Infinite and 4 others
so being a mentally stable individual?
it basically tells you to accept things the way they are and to be optimistic in every situation

if im not wrong it grabs the main "good" values from the other pills but idk a lot about it honestly

• +1

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and forevermirin
Blackpill without the nihilism.
it basically tells you to accept things the way they are and to be optimistic in every situation

if im not wrong it grabs the main "good" values from the other pills but idk a lot about it honestly
Sounds like it's basically how an emotionally mature individual handles being "exposed" to the blackpill.

Ngl I'm glad this is a thing - I discovered "blackpill" concepts irl before reading about it online, so I am able to accept reality easier than some teenagers who discover blackpill on these forums and immediately think it means their life is over because they aren't gl. This is a helpful "pill" for them to cope with/accept reality in a healthy way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, sportsmogger, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
Sounds like it's basically how an emotionally mature individual handles being "exposed" to the blackpill.

Ngl I'm glad this is a thing - I discovered "blackpill" concepts irl before reading about it online, so I am able to accept reality easier than some teenagers who discover blackpill on these forums and immediately think it means their life is over because they aren't gl. This is a helpful "pill" for them to cope with/accept reality in a healthy way.
it’s basically the ‘acceptance’ end of the blackpill

• +1
The whitepill is currently the master race of pills.
It's understanding that life has good sides without the denial of the bluepill
It's understanding that it's also full of lies and that no one watches out for you without the delusions of the redpill
It's understanding that most of your life is predetermined and uncertain but without the nihilism of the blackpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 21297 and Kazakh Theist

Basically this I guess

i think it basically means accepting that yes life is genetically determined yes life is unfair but still the only thing u can do is improve urself as much as u can and hope for best i think its basically acknowledging the blackpill and doing the hard work(looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing/whatever) so blackpill without the defeatist mindset and with the red pill grind mindset ig