what is the worst colour excluding brown?

what eye colour is the worst

• Total voters
Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
brown eyes will be excluded of course as most people will vote for brown

in my opinion grey eyes are the worst eye colour by far, they are the biggest slap in the face, they have less pigment the light blue eyes but end up looking merky and look dark, they get mistaken for dark blue, and even green, you also feel lost for identity has the eye colour is hard to catagorise, so they have the least pigment but look the darkest such a bitch slap tbh, they also increase the risk of cancer i think the jews did a magic spell and caused grey eyes to darken because there true beauty made jews seeth and they were to envious of it

dark green are pretty shit aswell

interested to see your guys opinions

dark green and dark blue

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Alexanderr

in my opinion grey eyes are the worst eye colour by far, they are the biggest slap in the face, they have less pigment the light blue eyes but end up looking merky and look dark, they get mistaken for dark blue, and even green, you also feel lost for identity has the eye colour is hard to catagorise, so they have the least pigment but look the darkest such a bitch slap tbh, they also increase the risk of cancer i think the jews did a magic spell and caused grey eyes to darken because there true beauty made jews seeth and they were to envious of it

T50

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, zikzog and LILMAXILLA
anything dark is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 2785
dark green is worse than brown in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 10615
light Blue is the worst. You can’t even look at the sun

Light blue, looks like beta

Grey eyes are indeed the worst after brown. Only reason grey eyes are generaly better then brown is because they are more rare. If grey eyes where as common as brown they would be worse or atleast as bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Descartes
light Blue is the worst. You can’t even look at the sun
red eyes are the worst then
you can't look at anything outside when the sun is up

Dark eyes of any color imo.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
hazel

Last edited:
Why does this keep propagating around? It’s fake
"Men destined to define eras and change history, who will be remembered for millennia to come" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer and Deleted member 10494

brown eyes is law

A dark shade of any colour looks worse than a light shade of ANY colour. Light brown >>>> dark blue. It's more about the particular shade than the colour itself

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Blue, zeke714 and 1 other person
Hazel eyes are slightly better then grey eyes. After grey eyes they are the worst excluding brown. In some lightings they can look very warm, bright and beutifull. But in most lightings they just look like brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 10615
Hazel eyes are slightly better then grey eyes. After grey eyes they are the worst excluding brown. In some lightings they can look very warm, bright and beutifull. But in most lightings they just look like brown eyes
Grey eyes aren’t worse then brown, my eyes have been called dark blue beffore and there grey

• +1
Reactions: N1c

Dark anything sucks. Really light grey eyes can look great (but probably only obtainable via fraud). A10 max or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615