• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, rand anon, Deleted member 27548 and 5 others
They are both South Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Acne Victim, 80iq and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548, Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 27548 and Cheesyrumble
Like seriously..... why tf do these curries austically obess over shit they have nothing to do with? Especially @human304 ...... he's a walking, breathing BBC curry whore. Every word out of his mouth is "BBC". I can't stop laughing lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, JuneBug and Deleted member 17872
Paki bad boys would never do this bullshit. Typical of Indian subhumans.
Wait, jfl, aren't they both Bengalis?
Isn't Zer0 Bangladeshi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Isn't Zer0 Bangladeshi
I'm pretty sure there are millions of Bengali Indians who live in India. It's the same ethnic group as majority in Bangladesh. Indian nationality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548 and Wallenberg
Only non blacks spam bbc threads. There hasnt been a bbc thread posted by a black person on here for more than a year probably.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 17872 and Cheesyrumble
Only non blacks spam bbc threads. There hasnt been a bbc thread posted by a black person on here for more than a year probably.
Uhhhhh...... @klip11 . But generally u are right.

It was the same on lookism. 90% of the bbc propaganda was spammed by me and legit theory, and people would then accuse random blacks for racebaiting

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 27548, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
It was the same on lookism. 90% of the bbc propaganda was spammed by me and legit theory, and people would then accuse random blacks for racebaiting
Wmaf threads are 80% of the time yellowfevercel mayos. (Nothing wrong with that) I just found it funny that a bengali curry spams it too

Also @human304 response

that OP who is ok with WMAF propaganda is dumb. cause jews will come for every single race of women. First they came for whites and white passing latinas. Now in europe they are pairing Blacks with mena/arab women. and in recent days they are pairing Black men with Asian and Curry women at a large numbers in movies/tv shows.
Do not believe me. Just search "Happy Asian Woman" on google images. see in your on eyes. and then tell me whatever slang you want to use on me.
searching this on google images will open your eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, rand anon, Deleted member 27548 and 2 others
that OP who is ok with WMAF propaganda is dumb. cause jews will come for every single race of women. First they came for whites and white passing latinas. Now in europe they are pairing Blacks with mena/arab women. and in recent days they are pairing Black men with Asian and Curry women at a large numbers in movies/tv shows.
Do not believe me. Just search "Happy Asian Woman" on google images. see in your on eyes. and then tell me whatever slang you want to use on me.
Brah just say u want to get blacked already. We get it

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787
Kek
Screenshot 20230321 003049 Brave

Uhhhhh...... @klip11 . But generally u are right.
Yeah but he isnt very relevant

Bro, the bbc spammer and gook spammer universes need to get a crossover. Most of the asian users joined recently, yall never met moonblunt, mrglutton when he was racebaiting, looksmaxxer234, frank jack, blackeycel and all the others. BBC threads used to spike my cortisol. Users like @RealLooksmaxxer and teracope who were true SFcels. Racebait threads are lame nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JuneBug, Looks234, Bushman and 3 others
Indians are obsessed with BBC, it's actually fucking unhinged. Zero is literally just a retarded NPC, you should feel pity for him

• +1
Brah just say u want to get blacked already. We get it
search "Happy Asian Woman" on google images on your device and post the result.

if you dont see the propaganda. i will stop posting here.

Bro, the bbc spammer and gook spammer universes need to get a crossover. Most of the asian users joined recently, yall never met moonblunt, mrglutton when he was racebaiting, looksmaxxer234, frank jack, blackeycel and all the others. BBC threads used to spike my cortisol. Users like @RealLooksmaxxer and teracope who were true SFcels. Racebait threads are lame nowadays.
The only true rice racebaitor is kinh @Starboy gook lol. Gooks don't even racebait often. I did it when I was greycel. Just chilling now. I'm almost never starting shit, I just respond if I'm targeted

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
What? Zero is a curry? LOL

And that human fag too? LMFAO
Yes they are both curries. But Zero is Bengali and 304 is Bharati (“Indian”).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548 and Cheesyrumble
Indians are obsessed with BBC, it's actually fucking unhinged. Zero is literally just a retarded NPC, you should feel pity for him
I forgot @FailedNormieManlet , he is a BBC slut too. But at least I think he was joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 27548
So you guys fell for the jew propaganda? LOOK at what foids do, not what they say. They chinks are getting BLEACHED.

Also LOL at literal Indians and other shitskin streetshitters spamming black propaganda en masse :lul: :lul: :lul: Truly the lowest tier of humans.

So you guys fell for the jew propaganda? LOOK at what foids do, not what they say. They chinks are getting BLEACHED.

Also LOL at literal Indians and other shitskin streetshitters spamming black propaganda en masse :lul: :lul: :lul: Truly the lowest tier of humans.
U have zero self awareness right now

The only true rice racebaitor is kinh @Starboy gook lol. Gooks don't even racebait often. I did it when I was greycel. Just chilling now. I'm almost never starting shit, I just respond if I'm targeted
You have no clue
This used to be a daily thing on .org back when sfcel and bbc squads were still a thing

• Woah

@cloUder calm down buddy

• JFL
i am giving you an open challenge keeping

TRUE_CEL as a moderatoor.​

Search "Happy Asian Woman" google images post the results. i will leave this group if you dont see the propaganda.

Gook spamming is so hilarious to me
Every other racebait is post is from someone of another race, literally 90% of the BWC and BBC posts are from schizo curries and well known shitposters
But all the gookposting, ESPECIALLY few months ago with pur3e or whatever and stuff, all come from Asians
I'm probably the only non-gook pro China propagandist

But Kinhs have support across all races, real masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Cheesyrumble
i am giving you an open challenge keeping

TRUE_CEL as a moderatoor.​

Search "Happy Asian Woman" google images post the results. i will leave this group if you dont see the propaganda.
young-beautiful-happy-mixed-ethnicity-couple-asian-chinese-women-white-men-love-taking-selfie-picture-outdoors-enjoying-133904685.jpg

Gook spamming is so hilarious to me
Every other racebait is post is from someone of another race, literally 90% of the BWC and BBC posts are from schizo curries and well known shitposters
But all the gookposting, ESPECIALLY few months ago with pur3e or whatever and stuff, all come from Asians
I'm probably the only non-gook pro China propagandist

But Kinhs have support across all races, real masterrace
there must have been a huge change for rice gooks very recently then, it brought a wave of self assured gook users.

Historically, the meme on 4chan was of chinks spamming BBC racebait to make mayos mad. But I've literally never seen this happen on this forum. It's only self promoting shit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Zero is weird ass, he literally seething about us and debunk old school asian stereotypes in the incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548 and Cheesyrumble
Who cares if niggas are in stock photos with noodles? Lol
mr. high and mighty calling me cuck, post your result. from your device.

just post the collated result. or if you want to see more magic search "Happy White Woman" and post the result.

mr. high and mighty calling me cuck, post your result. from your device.

just post the collated result. or if you want to see more magic search "Happy White Woman" and post the result.
I literally got the same search results as u retard. I said who cares? Even if u are right about muh jews pushing niggas who cares about stock photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27548
Zero is weird ass, he literally seething about us and debunk old school asian stereotypes in the incel forums
I basically understand zero already. He seethes about gooks mogging him on .is

But @human304 is just an anomaly that I can't figure out lol

I literally got the same search results as u retard. I said who cares? Even if u are right about muh jews pushing niggas who cares about stock photos
3325250 20230319 222351

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
there must have been a huge change for rice gooks very recently then, it brought a wave of self assured gook users.

Historically, the meme on 4chan was of chinks spamming BBC racebait to make mayos mad. But I've literally never seen this happen on this forum. It's only self promoting shit jfl
there was, i dont remember exactly but i think its started when you joined. or maybe it was pur3e
before then there was literally only collagen or rope, magical apple (who rarely ever posted) and this autistic racebaiter called RedFlood. Any other asians werent openly asian or racebaiting at all. And obviously vietnam's first account, Trungvu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Cheesyrumble
there was, i dont remember exactly but i think its started when you joined. or maybe it was pur3e
before then there was literally only collagen or rope, magical apple (who rarely ever posted) and this autistic racebaiter called RedFlood. Any other asians werent openly asian or racebaiting at all. And obviously vietnam's first account, Trungvu
Mirin u being a loremaster jfl

bro i just realized vietnam had many accounts in the past :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
bro i just realized vietnam had many accounts in the past :ROFLMAO:
Either way. I would rather have gooks racebaiting about themselves than other ethnics like in the past. Progress imo.

I wonder when will the day come that less curry users spam racebait unrelated to them and gain confidence in themselves? (Of course not all, just like some mentioned in OP)

Either way. I would rather have gooks racebaiting about themselves than other ethnics like in the past. Progress imo.

I wonder when will the day come that less curry users spam racebait unrelated to them and gain confidence in themselves? (Of course not all, just like some mentioned in OP)
Indians dont have an ethnonationalist community in the manosphere. I think its because they dont care (low inhib, bobs and vagene meme) and because many of them can get arranged marriages with curryfoids. The only bbc asian spammer remaining here is Traveler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble