What is their motivation?

The only bbc asian spammer remaining here is Traveler.
I haven't seen him spam bbc since I've been here. All I see is him just austically repeat "just approach as an ethnic male and fuck white women theory".

Also I've seen him spam this gook who geomaxes.

Maybe in the past he did, but the recent wave of gooks has inspired him to stop being a cuck lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I haven't seen him spam bbc since I've been here. All I see is him just austically repeat "just approach as an ethnic male and fuck white women theory".

Also I've seen him spam this gook who geomaxes.

Maybe in the past he did, but the recent wave of gooks has inspired him to stop being a cuck lol

He spams the same random video of a white girl saying she prefers black dicks, and spammed about Blacked a lot
He's a lookism user, maybe some lookism veterans know his backstory @jerking off in Lidl was traveler ever on lookism?

He spams the same random video of a white girl saying she prefers black dicks, and spammed about Blacked a lot
He's a lookism user, maybe some lookism veterans know his backstory @jerking off in Lidl was traveler ever on lookism?

There was no important user with that nick

There was no important user with that nick
Might've been something akin to "traveler". I remember seeing his posts while looking through some archived threads

anyone who ever repeatedly talked about "white brahs" and "just be ethnic and approach sorority girls"?

Cheesyrumble

imagine all of us are preparing for a competitive exam that has a limited number of posts. the end result is you get the chance in Uni/Job. now compare it with looksmax.org , we are all trying to looksmax us by working hard, studymaxxing, grooming , moneymaxxing, geo maxxing. just so we could get a partner, to secure a womb for our progeny.

cause be truthful , we men came up in this world as nothing. we have to make value by our actions. without generating value we are nothing. just cannon fodders. our whole lives we try to looksmax in one way or another just to secure that womb , just so that we can achieve a base form of our most animalistic desire to achieve immortality through our progeny.

now get back to the Competitive exam part. you prepared for a year. sacrificed your social life, studied 14 hours a day, lots of all nighters.

you give the exam. you are satisfied with your exam performance. now after came back you heard a news that the question paper has been leaked to a specific group. all of them scored 98% on the exam. these people get your College seat, your Job that you worked hard for.

will you be ok with that ? now look at this pictures and tell me , do you not see the blatant propaganda these Jews and their leftist cuck supporters are pushing

Screenshot 20230321 0456292
Screenshot 20230321 0454422

Might've been something akin to "traveler". I remember seeing his posts while looking through some archived threads

anyone who ever repeatedly talked about "white brahs" and "just be ethnic and approach sorority girls"?

Cant think of anyone except me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13787
there was, i dont remember exactly but i think its started when you joined. or maybe it was pur3e
before then there was literally only collagen or rope, magical apple (who rarely ever posted) and this autistic racebaiter called RedFlood. Any other asians werent openly asian or racebaiting at all. And obviously vietnam's first account, Trungvu
This picture triggers the shit out of Vietnam aka @Starboy

D7492B12 B358 46A8 A375 E03C30B9DE4D

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
start at 0:18

Like seriously..... why tf do these curries austically obess over shit they have nothing to do with? Especially @human304 ...... he's a walking, breathing BBC curry whore. Every word out of his mouth is "BBC". I can't stop laughing lol
tbh i kinda like what he's doing because he's destroying jbw cope and making cumskins face reality, but also he's probably a gay cuck

I'm pretty sure there are millions of Bengali Indians who live in India. It's the same ethnic group as majority in Bangladesh. Indian nationality
Small correction: Bangladeshis are very differnt from West Bengalis. Bangladeshis have more East Asian blood (like 15% compared to West Bengal that has only 8%) on average. West Bengalis look more Dravidian and darker and shit, they are very different from us. They look more like poojeets

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble