What is there out there

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,700
Reputation
10,242
I get Tyrone's used up straps after years of being inkwell and that's hard enough :forcedsmile: I'm fighting the urge to rope every day when I'm in my prime it's quite literally all downhill from here I will rope by 20 if stuff stays the same
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS
WTF I thought you were pushing 30 and you mean to tell me you’re not even 20??
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
9ae2166a02c57b8bd7d8a493ac4ad4de
 
WTF I thought you were pushing 30 and you mean to tell me you’re not even 20??
Nigga I turned 18 a few months ago I been on this forum since age 15 and in bp spaces since age 12 I'm not new to the game :hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Damn your life must suck bro

I’m sorry to hear
Yeah if you've seen any post about my family and childhood you'd know :forcedsmile: I'm getting ltb slam pig pussy Simping over mtbs on Snapchat and on the verge of homelessness imma just hop on roids or hgh atp
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
My younger brother is 10 years younger than me with a 6'8 father and I can clearly see the better bone structure developing my father is 5 foot fucking 8 :forcedsmile: :feelswah: literally about to get mogged by the time he reaches middle school :feelswhy:
 
if youre not 20 yet your not in your prime
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
4
Views
58
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
g4rlic
Replies
17
Views
69
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
RecessedCels
Replies
9
Views
41
RecessedCels
RecessedCels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top