What is this?? (GTFIH)

lacobus

lacobus

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
988
Reputation
803
Lately I keep telling my family that this creepy man is following me, but apparently they can’t see him. I keep trying to talk to him but he dosent answer, can yall see him?

Im in school right now and just saw him while im on the toiled, maybe I need schizo pills i’m probably over reacting lmao :lul::lul:
E3A522AD F849 4702 AC06 FBF7BAD64A76
 
  • +1
Reactions: RoidedFighter and lovend
If he gives u a notebook write benjamin netanyahu in it
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus

Similar threads

highpotentialmtn
Replies
0
Views
44
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
lacobus
Replies
4
Views
24
lacobus
lacobus
lemon67
Replies
23
Views
62
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
3
Views
30
Junbae
Junbae
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
2
Views
29
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top