What is this nigga Alfi yapping about

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Kraken

Part 1 : you don't cheekbone implants cause high cut lefort 1 :lul::lul::lul: what? maxfac surgeon btw

Part 2 : under-eye bags, just sleep better bro
if you get my high cut lefort 1 you will sleep better bro and lose eye bags

Part 3 : @RealSurgerymax found someone in turkey (condescending) for obo, peoepl don't need that. Into looksmaxxing isn't real because there's so many "styles" of faces in hollywood, just be healthy bro to be attractive get my breathing jawline :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@GabachoCopium @CopiumX @Haseeb @UZB_Strebl @Snowskinned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Mr.Proper, Melly and 8 others
Bluepulled maxfac lmao

• +1
Reactions: Melly, proxyy, perpetuallytired and 2 others
literally every estonian maxfac that i spoke to was blackpilled as fuck compared to this

i think US and UK surgeons have some brain disease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired and NZb6Air
He's airway focused, and he's good at that. There's also lots of patients for him who's goals are more functional.

Obviously high LF1 doesn't do anything for the cheekbones and I have designed cheek implants for several patients after they got their jaw surgery with him.

Screenshot 2629
Screenshot 2628

Screenshot 2631
Screenshot 2630

Screenshot 2632
Screenshot 2633

It's best to let people do their thing rather than try to blackpill every normie surgeon. Beginners don't get good results with implants.

To answer Rons question yes I think about airway but aesthetics are a function of the face, and a chief function of the face in young adulthood.

A lot more people need jaw surgery than OBO, I agree. We are special people for special patients, not everyone.
It's obviously hyper specialized. 1000x more specialized than jaw surgery... so it's not like every patient is getting that. We (Giant/Candirli or Giant/Ercin) are the only ones in the world doing it and the only ones with the legal right to do so since the guide is protected by patent owned by me, the sole inventor. Transcranial (traditional OBO) is only done by a few people in the world at a time.

Nearly a thousand surgeons have performed orthognathic surgery around the world using the custom system. Only Giant can provide custom no-brainer modified OBO in collaboration with 2 surgeons I have chosen.

Oh and, I invented the precision guide and plate system for orthognathic & craniofacial surgery which adds enhanced features to regular custom plates and guides that all the other companies like Stryker/KLS/DePuy provide. I will publicly show what that is in maybe 6 months.

• Love it
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
He's airway focused, and he's good at that. There's also lots of patients for him who's goals are more functional.

Obviously high LF1 doesn't do anything for the cheekbones and I have designed cheek implants for several patients after they got their jaw surgery with him.

View attachment 3208609View attachment 3208610
View attachment 3208611View attachment 3208612
View attachment 3208613View attachment 3208614

It's best to let people do their thing rather than try to blackpill every normie surgeon. Beginners don't get good results with implants.

To answer Rons question yes I think about airway but aesthetics are a function of the face, and a chief function of the face in young adulthood.

A lot more people need jaw surgery than OBO, I agree. We are special people for special patients, not everyone.
It's obviously hyper specialized. 1000x more specialized than jaw surgery... so it's not like every patient is getting that. We (Giant/Candirli or Giant/Ercin) are the only ones in the world doing it and the only ones with the legal right to do so since the guide is protected by patent owned by me, the sole inventor. Transcranial (traditional OBO) is only done by a few people in the world at a time.

Nearly a thousand surgeons have performed orthognathic surgery around the world using the custom system. Only Giant can provide custom no-brainer modified OBO in collaboration with 2 surgeons I have chosen.

Oh and, I invented the precision guide and plate system for orthognathic & craniofacial surgery which adds enhanced features to regular custom plates and guides that all the other companies like Stryker/KLS/DePuy provide. I will publicly show what that is in maybe 6 months.
Your take on orthognathic surgery is super interesting. Do you think this level of specialization will eventually become more common, or do you see it staying limited to a few top surgeons like you and your team?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and RealSurgerymax

Part 1 : you don't cheekbone implants cause high cut lefort 1 :lul::lul::lul: what? maxfac surgeon btw

Part 2 : under-eye bags, just sleep better bro View attachment 3208065 if you get my high cut lefort 1 you will sleep better bro and lose eye bags

Part 3 : @RealSurgerymax found someone in turkey (condescending) for obo, peoepl don't need that. Into looksmaxxing isn't real because there's so many "styles" of faces in hollywood, just be healthy bro to be attractive get my breathing jawline :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

check pms plz

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Your take on orthognathic surgery is super interesting. Do you think this level of specialization will eventually become more common, or do you see it staying limited to a few top surgeons like you and your team?
In the last 100 years of history, scarce and complex surgeries are performed by only a handful of people in the world per generation. Not just in craniofacial surgery but all fields of surgery. For example a normal cardiothoracic surgeon isn't performing heart transplants or doing complex congenital cardiac surgery. Those are referred to major centers. Meanwhile everyone needs a coronary bypass graft so all community cardiac surgeons do those.

9783642828775 p0 v2 s1200x630

The First International Congress of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery (which officially established the specialty) opens with "A Foreword in the Form of a Warning" given by Paul Tessier. It goes into detail about how numbers of craniofacial centers should be kept small and all plastic and maxillofacial surgeons should not be complex craniofacial surgeons. This is to give a few centers the critical mass to have sufficient experience and be able to improve the field.

So unless literally thousands of people start wanting cosmetic OBO, there's no good reason for me to collab with any new surgeons on this. If that happens then sure we will train a couple more on it but it's better for the patient to have experience & volume in one place.

I don't forsee a future where OBO or Aesthetic Orthognathic Surgery at the LF2/LF3 level becoming 1/10th, probably not 1/100th as common as standard bimax is.

Custom Facial Implants however will become more common and you will start to see local community surgeons becoming proficient at them. Maybe not in all regions like supras, forehead or skull implants but standard jaw & malar augmentation cases I think so.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ProCoper and NZb6Air
Balls

• +1
lol shouldnt you know that there are blue pilled doctors? obv for aesthetics surgeries you dont go to them

Last edited:
  • +1
>massive biceps
>bald

imagine my shock. These stereotypes write themselves.

anyway, dont know shit about surgery so all im gonna say this: On org this doc would be rated LTN on a good day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and NZb6Air

Part 2 : under-eye bags, just sleep better bro View attachment 3208065 if you get my high cut lefort 1 you will sleep better bro and lose eye bags

Gunson debunked the high cut lefort bullshit in the same channel, and was like the cut can never reach the zygoma.

• +1