What is this site?

Ironic this man looks extremely low class, overweight and poorly dressed.

I wouldn’t take advice from him on anything except a fast food recommendation or maybe were to find some cocaine.
Thats you, nigga.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 12850 and Growth Plate
7119dd77-dbed-47f1-8adc-9b594e3324c5-jpeg.1027039
:(

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: day after day, JL~, Deleted member 9380 and 6 others
This site is for people who didn’t enjoy their teen years, and try to rummage any scraps of it they can get back by attempting to be teenage chad by slaying jb’s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12827 and 2 others
OP sent me pics
sry had to leak
Le soy meme, didn’t know this fossil of a joke was still in use.

Actually lots of bodybuilders and top athletes incorporate soy milk in to their diets.

Might not want to base your diet information on political memes.

This site is for people who didn’t enjoy their teen years, and try to rummage any scraps of it they can get back by attempting to be teenage chad by slaying jb’s
Sounds like me.

Seems like there’s a lot of children here. They all seem upset at my question.

Who the fuck goes balled before 19?

Go see a doctor or join the circus as the amazing balding child

ngl I kekked so hard

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
Le soy meme, didn’t know this fossil of a joke was still in use.

Actually lots of bodybuilders and top athletes incorporate soy milk in to their diets.

Might not want to base your diet information on political memes.
Soy raises estrogen levels
Not even close.

Keep projecting your insecurities on me because I asked a simple question.
I already have said enough OP, this argument isn’t worth fucking up my post-rep ratio, so react to all of my posts if you want a response.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, Growth Plate and 2 others
Whats your opinion on rape ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9380, Kristin and 4 others
Who’s alt are you?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9380, Kristin and 2 others
Is this site for grown men and people actually struggling to get get laid ?

or is it just a place filled with teenagers going though their awkward phase?

If you’re under 19 you shouldn’t even be worrying about this stuff
Greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Kristin, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
Soy raises estrogen levels
Only in insurmountable quantities

And that drop goes back to baseline our bodies can balance out small changes like that

Alcohol and sedentary lifestyles are the real reasons for noticeable estrogen spikes in men
I already have said enough OP, this argument isn’t worth fucking up my post-rep ratio, so react to all of my posts if you want a response.
You haven’t said anything but project your pubescent teen rage.

It’s ok I know you hormones are wild and you don’t have full control over yourself.

OP is acting like a neckbeard nice guy holy shit.
17FF0080 963F 4966 A462 0F3D1ABA66A5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 12850
Depends on how you define rape

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

• JFL
  • +1
OP browsing .me

Ca123123123pture123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9380, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.
Well if a woman is running around getting drunk sleeping around and later regrets letting guys bang her then that’s not rape

But If some mutant forces himself on a women then that’s just some barbaric degenerate shit and you deserve to go to prison and get your ass ripped open by the Aryan brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I would never wear those disgusting cloths or mock religion, because I’m not a child like you.

Reminder all I did was ask a reasonable question, and that sent you over the edge.
Idk it's how you're trying so hard to sound like an intellectual on an incel forum full of kids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 12827 and Deleted member 12850
if you can grow facial hair that would good. Bald with facial hair looks tough, some women are really attracted to that masculine look. Tattoos and a muscular body would help complete the badass look.
Yeah bald guys should RTT. Nothing to lose since hair has left them years ago.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., lutte and Deleted member 12827
Idk it's how you're trying so hard to sound like an intellectual on an incel forum full of kids.
Well I didn’t know this site was full of kids that’s why I asked.

Im not trying hard to sound intelligent this is basic vocabulary I’m using, I even misspelled a few things.

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
@Valmet What's your opinion on sex with 13-14 yo girls who have fully developed bodies?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, Kristin, Lmao and 4 others
What's your opinion on the AOC?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 12850 and buckchadley31
Foids love it

He sounds like a kid tbh. And im serious react to my shit greycel.
If you’re not a kid that’s just sad how miserable you are, something must have stunted your maturity.

If you’re not a kid that’s just sad how miserable you are, something must have stunted your maturity.
I find it funny how you’re looking down on this forum and it’s users while you’re also rotting on it JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12850
@Valmet What's your opinion on sex with fully developed bodied 13-14 yo girls?
I think they are annoying, some develop early physically but their still mentally children and unbearable to interact with.

• Hmm...
I find it funny how you’re looking down on this forum and it’s users while you’re also rotting on it JFL
I’m looking down on you who is a grown man upset with me for asking a simple question :cool:

I think they are annoying, some develop early physically but their still mentally children and unbearable to interact with.
But do you consider it to be pedophilic if someone your age (40-60) has sex with a girl that young?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12844, AbuSAF and 4 others
He said have sex not interact.
I’m looking down on you who is a grown man upset with me for asking a simple question :cool:
Im 18 JFL

• JFL
But do you consider it to be pedophilic if someone your age (40-60) has sex with a girl that young?
I’m 25 not 40

Well I think those laws are in place to protect those girls from being used by older men that would lie to them for sex

Is it wrong to be attracted to a developed female ? No

In some countries it’s legal to court them with the intention of marriage. Which I think is understandable.

Seems better than a life some men live of marrying a used up woman that has had 3 children from 3 different black men that don’t pay even child support. That type of life is disgusting and should be frowned upon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Growth Plate and buckchadley31
What's your opinion on the AOC?
That annoying Mexican politician women?

Eh I can’t stand a woman who behaves like a chattering ape regardless of what policies she represents.

Woman should be elegant and reserved or be ready to be smacked like a man

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, AbuSAF and 2 others
That annoying Mexican politician women?

Eh I can’t stand a woman who behaves like a chattering ape regardless of what policies she represents.

Woman should be elegant and reserved or be ready to be smacked like a man
Age of consent

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Baldingman1998, AbuSAF and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9380, GetShrekt and 4 others
Age of consent
Ohh shit, well most of the world the age of consent is 16. That seems fine to me.

Its ridiculous how men get called out for talking to a girl younger than 16, they are labeled as a “groomer” it’s called courtship not grooming. It’s not illegal to get to know someone and wait till they are old enough.

Damn op raped all of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Looks234, Deleted member 12827 and 2 others
It's a place for people to try and improve their life, some users are nice and helpful but some of them are assholes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and buckchadley31
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Mostly teenagers and early 20s i think

Watch out from the biggest creep on this site @personalityinkwell

I think most guys are still under 18 here and just want to be "normal" @Valmet

But older guys too, f.e. me, i just want to look better. This forum helps and its entertaining. Dont take it too serious tho

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Baldingman1998
Oldfag cope
High school is tough
Social cliques and puberty make things weird

I know guys that were undesirable nerds in high school but reinvented themselves in college as young adults and had more success with women in that environment

the guys that were chad in high school end up dads at age 19 and live their life with a declining high school whore that they have nothing in common with

High school is tough
Social cliques and puberty make things weird

I know guys that were undesirable nerds in high school but reinvented themselves in college as young adults and had more success with women in that environment

the guys that were chad in high school end up dads at age 19 and live their life with a declining high school whore that they have nothing in common with
rare cases don't make the norm. If you graduate high school a virgin you missed a developmental milestone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, Baldingman1998, Growth Plate and 1 other person