What is this under my eyes

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
FaceApp 1683531196553

Why are my lower eyelids like this, why, what is this these arent eyebags fs, is it because of my flatter maxilla bc im not developed fully yet, idk

Fat pads you retard just apply caffeine, ice, or sleep harry potter geek ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 27066
Fat pads you retard just apply caffeine, ice, or sleep harry potter geek ass nigga
Alr you smart nigga, first it ain't fat pads, i know that fs, if it were icing my fucking face won't help you fag same with caffeine i legit tried EVERYTHING you absolute dumbfuck

And when someone wears glasses doesnt mean they're geeky lmao
Geek ass nigga those are fat pads they just aren't as severe as the grandmas you saw that you looked up. Shit is literally genetic stop being pissy you retard

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Allornothing
Geek ass nigga those are fat pads they just aren't as severe as the grandmas you saw that you looked up. Shit is literally genetic stop being pissy you retard
Im not a fucking geek lmao you grey fag, my green aryan eyes mog your subhuman bug incel eyes to oblivion, just fucking delete your account and rope ugly grey nigger, im so done of people judging me by my glasses lmao even tho i wear contacts not all the time

Im not a fucking geek lmao you grey fag, my green aryan eyes mog your subhuman bug incel eyes to oblivion, just fucking delete your account and rope ugly grey nigger, im so done of people judging me by my glasses lmao even tho i wear contacts not all the time

Dork ass nigga if i snapped your harry potter glasses in half you can't see anymore retard. Your blind ass eyes don't mog shit pussy. Send a full picture I already know you're ugly

Wow I just looked at your post you're 14 calling me a nigger with blackpill slang. You're so fucking doomed and it's not even funny nigga, I genuinely pity your sorry ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
First maybe get rid of these gooky harry potter glasses u fucking geek, then cry about eyes

Wow I just looked at your post you're 14 calling me a nigger with blackpill slang. You're so fucking doomed and it's not even funny nigga, I genuinely pity your sorry ass.
We have the same fate, its over bro

its natural i think its actually a muscle
finally someone normal that actually tries to help, sometimes these org cucks piss me off but im not saying i dont do the same

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
finally someone normal that actually tries to help, sometimes these org cucks piss me off but im not saying i dont do the same
Real, sometimes I just want to go wherever the fuck they live and beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Most men have it. It's just a recessed upper maxilla and decent fat pads, but it's not a failo. And no, your maxilla won't "develop". It's there to stay.

Its ageyo sal, Its one of indicaters of youth, and considered attractive, be grateful you have them.

Btw, I think you have beautiful eyes (No homo)

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Its ageyo sal, Its one of indicaters of youth, and considered attractive, be grateful you have them.

Btw, I think you have beautiful eyes (No homo)
do i have recessed maxila from my bad under eye support, bc some fag here replied and said that

They’re called jelly rolls typically loved in Asian countries when doing double eyelid surgery