what is TOO much forward growth?

If she had a browridge it would be fine

more forward-positioned nose (ideally, OVER 50% of the distance from the back of the ala to the tip of the nose should protrude ahead of the philtrum).

and her nose bridge gotta be higher and more projecting.

Last edited:
straight profile moggs, imo.
5de745c8887bba00015fc506.jpg
Concave mogs hard

I unironically have convex tho it's so fucking over for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad, eduardkoopman and thecel
Concave mogs hard

I unironically have convex tho it's so fucking over for me

in general, the straight profile type is better than the concave profile type.

yeah concave profiles have more chin protrusion than straights do, but a concave profile's midface can get pulled forward and make the profile straight, and that's better than concave.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
straight mogs.

yeah concave has more chin protrusion, but one can pull the concave guy's maxilla forward and make his profile straight, and that mogs the concave.
But that isn't an option

• +1
Reactions: thecel
But that isn't an option

If you're deciding who mogs based on the specific examples in the image and not the general profile types, straight absolutely mogs.

The concave profile guy's lower jaw is too forward-protruding. The curve from his lower lip to his chin needs to cave inwards a substantial amount or else it looks underbitey.

The inward indentation between his chin and his lower lip is very important for aesthetics, especially for people who have that much chin protrusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Which forehead, the one in the before or in the after?

I think that her unedited forehead is a li'l' bit shitty and that my edit improves it.
yours is better, But it's still not good. It's also because the browridge, eyes set back a bit, nose to much forward, and midfec quit alot of foreward growth. All that combined makes the part from the forehead to below the nose kinda bad.

To compare with a great profile.
Not even same species

Looking at it now deeper. Maybe the low set cheeckbones are more the looksmin part
Doutzen profile dgsgsdgsf   minage nicky

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and thecel
it's impossible unless using unnatural methods such as face pulling or surgery. perfectly developed, the forces exerted on the maxilla hold it in complete equilibrium, the vast majority of contemporary humans fall short of this
Even with facepulling the supras come slightly forward aswell to the same degree as your lower maxilla (adaption due to forces when chewing). In neutral head position they will always be aligned for some reason, except for probably surgical interventions

Where did you find your avi?

Has there ever been an example of too much forward growth?

When I say forward growth I mean how forward grown the whole lower half of the face is (including zygos, lower orbitals, midface, etc... not people with just a very concave face, that makes their Jaw stick out a ton. )

Let's say, hypothetically you were getting lefort 3. How much forward movement would you ask for? As much as possible (1-2cm)?

Plz discuss.

No such thing. My buddy here has crazy forward growth and he slays cute white girls even though he's like 2 feet tall.

JFL he's a mouthbreather too just imagine how hard he would slay if he mewed.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad and Deleted member 5786
Elvado Albuquerque

Elvado Albuquerque

yours is better, But it's still not good. It's also because the browridge, eyes set back a bit, nose to much forward, and midfec quit alot of foreward growth. All that combined makes the part from the forehead to below the nose kinda bad.

To compare with a great profile.
Not even same species

Looking at it now deeper. Maybe the low set cheeckbones are more the looksmin part
View attachment 1375779
What do you mean, higher mass cheekbones are better Nicki Minaj has better under eye support than her

What do you mean, higher mass cheekbones are better
I never used the word or description: "higher mass cheekbones are better".

in general, higher SET cheeckbones are better than lower set cheeckbones.
in general, horizontal straightish cheeckbones are better than very downwards tilted cheeckbones.
In general, good cheeckbone bonemass is better than lacking in cheeckbone bonemass.
Nicki Minaj has better under eye support than her
Lol.
I disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Has there ever been an example of too much forward growth?

When I say forward growth I mean how forward grown the whole lower half of the face is (including zygos, lower orbitals, midface, etc... not people with just a very concave face, that makes their Jaw stick out a ton. )

Let's say, hypothetically you were getting lefort 3. How much forward movement would you ask for? As much as possible (1-2cm)?

Plz discuss.
barrett 2023

• JFL
Reactions: thecel