What is toxic masculinity?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
An oxymoron?.

Who invented the term? Retarded faggots.

Who uses the term? Retarded faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and lemonnz
Arguing with the MD and accusing him of hitting on your girl when he is examining her for an ultrasound is an example of toxic masculinity

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Arguing with the MD and accusing him of hitting on your girl when he is examining her for an ultrasound is an example of toxic masculinity
Something @klip11 would do

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
It doesn’t exist. It’s just fake masculinity. Toxic masculinity is just a manlet trying to act masculine.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Earth Dollar
It doesn’t exist. It’s just fake masculinity. Toxic masculinity is just a manlet trying to act masculine.
sums it up

basically overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You can't use the term because it's grammatically incorrect. It's an oxymoron.

You can't use the term because it's grammatically incorrect. It's an oxymoron.
How is it grammatical incorrect? Might argue with a femcel soon need to prep up

When you act like an asshole and mask it as "masculinity" to cover up your insecurity.

"Why tf did you knock you him out bro, he didn't do nun!:soy::soy::soy:"
"He spoke my name out of turn bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"
"WTF:soy::soy::soy:"
"I'm just teaching him respect :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:"

nothing you said nor the meme has ever happened to anyone ever
It's an exaggeration.

Many guys I've seen act like bullies or even act violent towards people just because they couldn't take a simple insult, the they would try and justify their actions knowing dman well they wouldn't do it to someone bigger than them. It's common.

Many guys I've seen act like bullies or even act violent towards people just because they couldn't take a simple insult, the they would try and justify their actions knowing dman well they wouldn't do it to someone bigger than them. It's common.
you should never pick on someone your own size its the natural and i dunno what u said has got to do with anything

you should never pick on someone your own size its the natural and i dunno what u said has got to do with anything
If someone purposely escalate things to a physical level just because someone is smaller and you know they can't defend themselves, that person is an insecure pussy who is trying to overcompensate.