What is under eye support even??

Samouraï

Samouraï

Iron
Is it dark circles or the zygo bone? What?

Zygos being forward grown enough to be under eye retard

Get a fat graft to get rid of dark circles, life changing IMO. Get a consultation and ask them what they think will work best.

• +1
Reactions: future_
Get a fat graft to get rid of dark circles, life changing IMO. Get a consultation and ask them what they think will work best.
I’ll try softmaxxes like vit c serum and niacinamide with lotta sleep and see if it will work.

I’ll try softmaxxes like vit c serum and niacinamide with lotta sleep and see if it will work.
Sorry but you're coping most likely. Those won't do anything to fix the root cause - lack of fat or bad infras.
Have fun applying it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Samouraï
I don't know which but it either means the roundness of the infraorbital bone which affects scleral show or the forwardness of the cheekbones which, in combination with undereye fat pad size, affects eye bags and tear troughs.

• +1
Reactions: Samouraï and wishIwasSalludon
Undereye support is forward growth of the cheekbones, infraorbital rims, and good fat pads like pics-related.
CNS0nXqUsAAOozn
X8vU3FXpyDtmD3KBq6v1izGoHg9Flu bpmEt8dgzMCU

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Samouraï and PointOfNoReturn
Sorry but you're coping most likely. Those won't do anything to fix the root cause - lack of fat or bad infras.
Have fun applying it tho.
Sephora eye brightening cream works it’s and i use volufiline too fat pads are barely noticibly better but the color is significantly better are a month even my aunt asked if i was getting more sleep