What is up with anglos

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
And this weird obsessionwith moving out of your parents house.

Seriously, this is some straight white people shit, but I'm reading this reddit thread (yeah i know :soy:) where this dude is paying $800 a month and his parents are bitching at him to move out.

Like what the fuck? It's literally only retarded white americans that have that think "oh little johhny boy just graduated college with a shit degree and 30K in debt, better force him to move out/make him pay exorbitant amount of rent making him pay off his debt even slower, thatll make him a man"

White middle class americans are the biggest cancer of the species JFL, literally every other culture on earth is perfectly fine with having kids live with their parents as long as they help with utilities, but making kids pay rent to fund the parents 50 year old mid life crisis is exclusive to white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Demir, MajinBuu and 4 others
I agree, will leech off parents as long as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, MajinBuu, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Yep. Anglos hate their children

I would give my son everything he needs

If i had a daughter i would rope though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, MajinBuu, BigBoy and 4 others
But if you live with parents you have nowhere to fuck girls.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
evil to the core

• +1
Reactions: Demir, MiroslavBulldosex and Time Travel
Doing that is exactly how you keep your next family generation poor, by making them start all over from the start, meanwhile all rich families live either on the same house or on the next door

• +1
Reactions: xit, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
dude i wanna fucking move out, but my gayass asian parents want me to stay and "take care of them".

JFL NIGGA IM MOVING OUT AND PUMPING AND DUMPING THESE STACY SLUTS DONT @ ME. MY NIGGA COULD DIE AND I WOULDNT GAF. THIS PUSSY ISNT WETTING ITSELF.