What is with the racism on this forum.

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Like almost every post involving any other race but white is ment with racism. I understand that objectively being white is the better experience but that doesn’t mean we have to put ethnics down. Let’s be better than foids and treat them with respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, Mr.Heightism, Rainman988 and 29 others
I BULLY SHITSKINS INTO SELF HARM

59892101 5B6C 4A4E BA37 33256A014A92

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Davidjolski, Gordon and 49 others
Tan skin for life. Whites shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 5393, Nosecel and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, dan, Deleted member 2205 and 18 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
Nah fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, FutureMogger and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 6475 and 17 others
is it your first time in a incel forum? we are all racist mysoginistic narcissistic douchebags over here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Patrick Baitman, LowTierNormie and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
is it your first time in a incel forum? we are all racist mysoginistic narcissistic douchebags over here
Who is thet from your avi holy fuark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Over
Racism is GOOD

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
0bfcb72ef133bb927b74e26f1d631fb24e355309

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Because white race has the highest smv
Asians have the lowest
Its OVER if you were born an asian

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
cause asians and indians
asians eat bats and caused all this corona bullshit, but i like kpop ngl and they have made a ton of really good copes like anime and vidya
indians are annoying on this forum, and they smell and look like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO RACE

Whites have the highest proportion of chads, whereas other races like curries and rice have low proportion of chads, and there probably has only been a handful of gigachad curries or rices in history.

Gigachads can come from all races theoretically, but whites dominate, and therefore its much easier to be white as more of them are gl.
However other race gigachads also exist like this curry gigachad and they also deserve to be worshipped

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Something about caring about looks and racism go together, not sure why. The narcissism part makes sense though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SkinjobCatastrophe, FutureMogger and 2 others
As a white guy Im against this racism bullshit. I understand that people will insult me as a cuck or leftist now but Im neither a cuck or a leftist.
I also dont like europe and white countries getting flooded with brown low iq migrants (not all of them are low iq, but most of the migrants that europe is getting are low iq browns, lets be honest) but that has nothing to do with what is going on here.
I experienced hell because of my appearence - a thing I didint choose and I would never put someone down over a thing he didint choose. Ethnics here suffer from the shit we suffer.
There cannot be hate between people who share the same pain.
End of story. Simple as that.
EDIT: However I make an exception for gooks since they ruined my year.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Lars, Deleted member 6401 and 15 others
It's a natural act from an incel’s coping mechanism to avoid feeling suicidal and feel more better about themselves. It not just racism, the cope can come in various forms. Incels lack self esteem, so they make up for it by constantly viewing and expressing others to be below them and coming up with reasons to justify it, but even with that the absence of self esteem is still there

It's not just white who cope this way, other races do so too, some worst than others. Check it, there is literally a black dude who just post about how asians and Indians are shit it this thread. The cope is infinite. And then the asian and Indian come in to shit on blacks, and the Cope War continues

But one thing is true tho, there is nothing worse than a self hating ethnic. I never thought I will ever unite with sfcels online to shit on a ethnic whenever that person is self hating and acting suicidal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Raton, LowTierNormie, Aesthetic and 18 others
As a white guy Im against this racism bullshit. I understand that people will insult me as a cuck or leftist now but Im neither a cuck or a leftist.
I also dont like europe and white countries getting flooded with brown low migrants (not all of them are low iq, but most of the migrants that europe is getting are low iq browns, lets be honest) but that has nothing to do with what is going on here.
I experienced hell because of my appearence - a thing I didint choose and I would never put someone down over a thing he didint choose. Ethnics here suffer from the shit we suffer.
There cannot be hate between people who share the same pain.
End of story. Simple as that.
cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's a natural act from an incel’s coping mechanism to avoid feeling suicidal and feel more better for themselves. It not just racism, the cope can come in various form. Incels lack self esteem, so they make up for it by viewing others below them and coming up with reasons to justify it, but the absence of self esteem is still there

It's not just white who cope this way, other races do so too, some worst then others. Check it, there is literally a black dude who just post about how asians and Indians are shit it this thread. The cope is infinite. And then the asian and Indian come in to shit on blacks, and the Cope War continue

But one thing is true tho, there is nothing worse than a self hating ethnic. I never thought I will ever unite with sfcels online to shit on a ethnic, just because he was shitting on his one race and acting suicidal
cuck

• +1
Like almost every post involving any other race but white is ment with racism. I understand that objectively being white is the better experience but that doesn’t mean we have to put ethnics down. Let’s be better than foids and treat them with respect.
We are just trolling
Nothing serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Its a naked representation of how racist IRL actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, FutureMogger and 2 others
Races exist, different ones.

Each have their own flaws, but Asians have it the worst in the dating field. After that it's curries.

Whites are supreme.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO RACE

Whites have the highest proportion of chads, whereas other races like curries and rice have low proportion of chads, and there probably has only been a handful of gigachad curries or rices in history.

Gigachads can come from all races theoretically, but whites dominate, and therefore its much easier to be white as more of them are gl.
However other race gigachads also exist like this curry gigachad and they also deserve to be worshipped View attachment 354760
Whats the name of this guy

• +1
Due to a lot of people here being basement dwellers and never going outside, they only believe stereotypes.

For example, they can’t comprehend an Indian that isn’t short, dark, skinny, has an Indian accent and stinks of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baller1, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
EEEFC469 3976 4E87 941F 7338FDA48CE9

@Blackeycel

• +1
This forum is filled with retards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, Patient A and 1 other person
cause asians and indians
asians eat bats and caused all this corona bullshit, but i like kpop ngl and they have made a ton of really good copes like anime and vidya
indians are annoying on this forum, and they smell and look like shit
almost all big pandemies started in fucking China
black death, covid lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OBE, Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
5179.jpg

It's David Laid u faggot. Shit on whites yet have a white guy in ur avi

I know who laid is u retard. I was referring to the dude on Tylermaxs avi u piece of shit old aboutta have a heartattack surgery worshipping subhuman faggot. Get the fuck off this site u old dipshit.

Fuck u and fuck whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Alexanderr and 6 others
almost all big pandemies started in fucking China
black death, covid lol
yeah its cause of china being addicted to eating wild animals.
only some chinese though

watch this video, its pretty interesting
i like asians though, theyre mostly all cool
but fuck indians, i got permabanned on this forum once because of stupid curry users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, needsolution and Darkstrand
Theres racism against whites aswell ”cumskin”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and intovoid
We love all races here

Kill a nigga tonight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 399
Ur 30 man you Should be a role model for younger people on here not a toxic cracker
DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO RACE

However other race gigachads also exist like this curry gigachad and they also deserve to be worshipped View attachment 354760
What race are there the most ppl of? I can’t Imagine white being dominant in Numbers but asians maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Inscol, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I know who laid is u retard. I was referring to the dude on Tylermaxs avi u piece of shit old aboutta have a heartattack surgery worshipping subhuman faggot. Get the fuck off this site u old dipshit.

Fuck u and fuck whites.
5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

5179.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saturn, BonesAndHarmony and 4 others
but why tho I don’t hate blacks or anyone what’s the reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
FUCK JEWS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex
Stfu nigger. Here's something for ur coping brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, goat2x, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
I don't think everyone on here is racist, I think everyone is aware tho, that whites have it the best and it's generally easiest for whites to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
Stfu faggot nigger greycel no one fucking asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and 1 other person
yeah its cause of china being addicted to eating wild animals.
only some chinese though

watch this video, its pretty interesting
i like asians though, theyre mostly all cool
but fuck indians, i got permabanned on this forum once because of stupid curry users

wat u were here before?

• +1