What is with the racism on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and needsolution
Due to a lot of people here being basement dwellers and never going outside, they only believe stereotypes.

For example, they can’t comprehend an Indian that isn’t short, dark, skinny, has an Indian accent and stinks of shit.
there are chads in every race. I have never denied that.

there are just a lot of Indians that ARE “short, dark, skinny, has an Indian accent and stinks of shit.”

plus they make it so easy to make fun of them how can one bring themselves to not bully them?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 6401
I hate all races

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Af
DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO RACE

Whites have the highest proportion of chads, whereas other races like curries and rice have low proportion of chads, and there probably has only been a handful of gigachad curries or rices in history.

Gigachads can come from all races theoretically, but whites dominate, and therefore its much easier to be white as more of them are gl.
However other race gigachads also exist like this curry gigachad and they also deserve to be worshipped View attachment 354760

No 1 comes up for good reasons why white skulls are better.

I have a hypothsis that makes more sense.

So asians in general have decent skulls what kills them is the maxilla and cranial vault section.

If you put the cranial base plus maxilla of a white person and combined them with a gooks jaw you get a giga mogger.

The reason why chads are smaller within other racial groups is mainly the cranial vault its like caucasoids get a natural lefort 4

• +1
Low T post soo I didn’t read

• +1
Like almost every post involving any other race but white is ment with racism. I understand that objectively being white is the better experience but that doesn’t mean we have to put ethnics down. Let’s be better than foids and treat them with respect.
idk it just feels good
it's funny when a thread becomes an all out race war
Af

No 1 comes up for good reasons why white skulls are better.

I have a hypothsis that makes more sense.

So asians in general have decent skulls what kills them is the maxilla and cranial vault section.

If you put the cranial base plus maxilla of a white person and combined them with a gooks jaw you get a giga mogger.

The reason why chads are smaller within other racial groups is mainly the cranial vault its like caucasoids get a natural lefort 4
Asian skulls seem too rectangular, they don't have that golden ratio thing going on that white chads have

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
I don't think everyone on here is racist, I think everyone is aware tho, that whites have it the best and it's generally easiest for whites to ascend
Youre right, but theres still definitely blatant racism lmao, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
It's okay there will be no more whites in a generation or two

• +1
It's okay there will be no more whites in a generation or two
Cope, whites will indeed be more rare, which will only increase our SMV.

• +1
Like almost every post involving any other race but white is ment with racism. I understand that objectively being white is the better experience but that doesn’t mean we have to put ethnics down. Let’s be better than foids and treat them with respect.
People roast for any failo on here, why would you expect them to stop at race jokes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex
Cope, whites will indeed be more rare, which will only increase our SMV.

Imagine caring about being w hite with more smv in a bunch of gens when ure most definitely gonna be rotting in the depths of hell.. jfl nuke everyone off earth after i die for all i care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
Everyone knows race matters and there's ugly/attractive people of each race. If anything most women believe the stereotypes they hear and even perpetuate them.

The thing that I always find funny is that white guys don't need to pay the 'ethnic tax' on their looks, so being real, it's far easier to be considered decent looking (legit just need average looks and to be built). If I was white, I'd just jump on a cycle of roids and maybe fix small issues like a nose job or whatnot.

• +1
what racism lol, its just banter, btw jfl if you think only whites are racist

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6401
Like almost every post involving any other race but white is ment with racism. I understand that objectively being white is the better experience but that doesn’t mean we have to put ethnics down.
White beauty is the standard of beauty. That is what we follow and try to emulate. Anything other than white is not wanted or preferred.

• +1
I hate like ethnics cry about race all the time
I'm Latin myself but that is cringy at

• +1
5179.jpg

It's David Laid u faggot. Shit on whites yet have a white guy in ur avi

Just bow down to the Master Race faggot

50783032_357965161458056_5170335094974485866_n.jpg
Master race 🤔
90% of whites I see are ugly m8

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
  • +1
Some here are racist but most are just racepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 6401
There isn’t any actual racism it’s all just memes tbh

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Most people on here are not actually racist they just say a bunch of crazy shit because thats what people do on this forum. There some actual racists but most people just say racist shit as some sort of joke or to mess with people and make them angry.

For example saying “good sir, while your argument is valid, I must inform you of the various fallacious statements made therein” is not going to get the same response as “thats fucking stupid you dirty nigger your iq is lower than the spic retard in my class who eats erasers”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6401
This hate has nothing to do with racism buddyboyo, but looks. Racism=Lookism. They are equivalents.

An ugly black guy being bullied for being isn't any worse than a white recessed subhuman being bullied. Both bullied for the way they look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4464
I usually see it as trolling but i avoid making any comment about race as i don't feel comfortable talking about this unnecessarily.

• +1
Some frustrated white bois incels think ethnicks are the reason of their inceldom..
I believe there is a white privilege when it comes to dating

yeah we need to help them instead of being racist to them
Keko

This is why: avg white user on here
D166zwdgkho31

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5521 and aestheticallypleasin
Probably just a part of sarcasm/joke

I hate racists tbh

Coping shitskin eat my shit to break your ramadan

Literally 50% of this site is ethnic while being a western site you dumb curry cunt
You dumb low iq white fag: READING COMPREHENSION
I said avg white user on here, not avg user.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Still bullshit you low iq shitskin the average white user mogs here
And I just said that because you were coping

Most racism on this site comes from self hating ethnics and delusional SFcels

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Ethnic cope

Because people who looksmax are probably mentally ill to begin with. Even if this site has about 50% actual chads there are still 50% ugly fuckers chasing near impossible dreams. The idea of never being able to reach your goal, never being seen as a human no matter how hard you try eats away at the mind, only leaving behind thousands of delusional and mentally decayed troglodytes.

I was racist yesterday to a good member and i can't forgive myself, what i did was horrible and unjust.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
I praise the white man

i dont actually dislike any race, but damn curries here have ruined it for themselves tbh. All i see are coping curries thinking and wanting to look white and curries who think they are the masterrace. Those 2 prevalent types of curries on this site i dislike ALOT.

Rarely do i find a normal Indian person who can acknowledge the race SMV difference and do his best with the cards he is dealt with. Other races like Latinos, Asians etc accept it easily here. Indians are the only ones who are so good at coping it is inconceivable to me. They are like a disease on the forum, i believe they should be permabanned ngl.

• +1
Reactions: OBE, Gunna, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i dont actually dislike any race, but damn curries here have ruined it for themselves tbh. All i see are coping curries thinking and wanting to look white and curries who think they are the masterrace. Those 2 prevalent types of curries on this site i dislike ALOT.

Rarely do i find a normal Indian person who can acknowledge the race SMV difference and do his best with the cards he is dealt with. Other races like Latinos, Asians etc accept it easily here. Indians are the only ones who are so good at coping it is inconceivable to me. They are like a disease on the forum, i believe they should be permabanned ngl.
self hating should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: OBE

high IQ reply. it's either "i bleached my skin to look white" or "muh med master race" no inbetween for the most part

This so much, every time they heard that their PSL/SMV is brought down by their race they start coping "Muh southern/northern indian pheno is actually caucasian" or "Look at this curry who mogs Chico to death it's over for whites"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Because we invented the internet therefore we can be racist