Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 4570
smv>iq

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CopeIsReal, Nosecel and 1 other person
High IQ is great but it comes at a price, you have more awareness and social perception so you become high inhib

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1464, Incoming and 5 others
ignorance is bliss.

Being high iq, you will think about the universe and other shit non stop.
And have extreme situational awerness that can make you socially awkward and anxiety in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
iq is a curse that is given to subhuman outcasts. just linkdn anyone in silicon valley and look at their face

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
Everything above but also the smarter you are the more you feel emotional pain bc you have a greater ability to understand what you’re feeling

High IQ is great but it comes at a price, you have more awareness and social perception so you become high inhib

Im more low inhib even with my high iq though im a beaner so its probably that and being dropped on my head a lot growing up

Im more low inhib even with my high iq though im a beaner so its probably that and being dropped on my head a lot growing up
there are outliers, btw are you a groyper?

YOUR AVI IS A GROYPER LMAO, its just a youth political movement

Lol oh I got it from shortcels before it got nuked

high IQ=useless ability to realize more info that causes depression.

low IQ=ignorant bliss

I wish I was high iq

i would do unspeakable things to have 130iq

iq = everything

high IQ=useless ability to realize more info that causes depression.

low IQ=ignorant bliss
high iq = good job and life on easy mode

low iq = working as a garbage man

• +1
Reactions: john2, Chadeep and Deleted member 4570
I wish I was high iq

i would do unspeakable things to have 130iq

iq = everything

high iq = good job and life on easy mode

low iq = working as a garbage man
Garbage man wouldnt care cause he is low iq

He cant feel bad simply because he is not Smart enought to realize his life is utter shit

It all comes to the mind

If you're too smart for the general population you can't form proper bonds.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Garbage man wouldnt care cause he is low iq

He cant feel bad simply because he is not Smart enought to realize his life is utter shit

It all comes to the mind
He is not that low iq he would realise he have it bad but maybe blame the wrong people .

And iq is correlated with high inhib . If the smart person is low inhib i think all the negatives of being high iq goes away

He is not that low iq he would realise he have it bad but maybe blame the wrong people .

And iq is correlated with high inhib . If the smart person is low inhib i think all the negatives of being high iq goes away
Man most poor people are grateful for their lives, they think its ok just for dont being on starvation, low iq is correlated with happiness cause low iq people cant see the shit in which they are stuck

High iq people may have better jobs and lives overall, but they are still too self aware to enjoy life as much as a low iq does

people on this site confuse high iq with autism
simple as

The thing is that if you are below 6/8 PSL, then high IQ is a must.

But if you are 6+ PSL, then you don't even need to worry about your IQ if you live in society.

Just be 80+ IQ if you're a 6+ PSL male and life will be easy.

Since pretty much no one is actually a legit 6 PSL, IQ is a must for them to function in society.

High IQ is a blessing either way regardless of how you look. I hope i'm at least 115 IQ.

This is me.
My IQ made me act like a socially awkward aspie from a young age.
I figured recognition through academic achievement was just as good if not better than social achievements but I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902