• Nw1 30

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Nw5 20

Votes: 31 83.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
For milennials turning 30 god it never even felt like your 20s if oyu were baldig

state of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Dumb q

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
You're not young if you're past nw0
nw1 is hardly passable with right hair style so let pass on this one

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Ken
Dude a girl wont reject u if ur nw1 alone if ur chad.

jokes on you my hairline has been shit since age 1.

NW5 automatically makes you an oldcel. A 30 year old NW1 would have a better chance at getting a 20 year old female than the 20 year old NW5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gandy, subhuman to mtn and 9 others
NW5 automatically makes you an oldcel. A 30 year old NW1 would have a better chance at getting a 20 year old female than the 20 year old NW5.
wh do oyu haev an asian baseball player lmao. insecure?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
Men peak at 30 so how is this a question

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 20370
Being as young as 20 at least has potential. It's over at 30

Balding at 20 can give the illusion of being 40

But nothing can give the illusion of being 20 at 40

I'll take youth over most things

dude ur considered at least 40 if ur that balding.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

depends on skin, depends on a lot of things. but ultiamtely dude, its how you look. most women dont give a fuck abt waht you can actually do but how oyu look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Ken

some people look 25-30 which isnt THAT badat 40. especially hapa, black, white guys who have god skin

depends on skin, depends on a lot of things. but ultiamtely dude, its how you look. most women dont give a fuck abt waht you can actually do but how oyu look
Yeah and I'd rather pick the option with more potential to look good as I'm assuming being 20 will at least give me the advantage of having a more youthful face

If your question was you're a balding 20 year old with a 30 year old quality face vs. a 30 year old who looks 20 then what the heck is this dogwater brainlet question

Yeah and I'd rather pick the option with more potential to look good as I'm assuming being 20 will at least give me the advantage of having a more youthful face

If your question was you're a balding 20 year old with a 30 year old quality face vs. a 30 year old who looks 20 then what the heck is this dogwater brainlet question
sometimes thatp otential is never guaranteed and it takes forever dude to come up with the moeny its hard.

sometimes thatp otential is never guaranteed and it takes forever dude to come up with the moeny its hard.
Dogwater thread

Dogwater spelling

Horrendous formulation of the question

You know nw0 doesn't exist isn't it?

some people look 25-30 which isnt THAT badat 40. especially hapa, black, white guys who have god skin
once you have to actualy LIE about being 30, you should proabably get a fucking hobby. Slayers are made in their mid teens and see their roots in the art by the time they are in their early 20s. Trying to get palstic surgeries and fraud at 40 is just a waste of time. Get a cool car and try dive bars, go to vegas, lots of loose women ur age trying to relive their youth but you better be a good actor

Age doesn’t matter depending on genetics.

I’m an oldcel that gets with many 21 - 23 year old girls on nights out and say I look 18 - 21.

NW0 doesn't exist, only incel forums use that term to refer to men with exceptionally low hairlines like Zayn Malik, and those men are not only exceptionally rare, but such a low-set hairline isn't always beneficial for facial proportions (see David Schwimmer).

NW1 is used to refer to men with no hair loss.

Hair is life if you bolding it’s over for you go ER

I'm 16 and nw4

an average male with nw0 looks like a jihadist :lul::lul:

nw1 is ideal

an average male with nw0 looks like a jihadist :lul::lul:

nw1 is ideal
thats true lmao. why the fuck do taliban jihadist muslims have SUCH full heads of hair. my hispanic friend mario did.

once you have to actualy LIE about being 30, you should proabably get a fucking hobby. Slayers are made in their mid teens and see their roots in the art by the time they are in their early 20s. Trying to get palstic surgeries and fraud at 40 is just a waste of time. Get a cool car and try dive bars, go to vegas, lots of loose women ur age trying to relive their youth but you better be a good actor
Just go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself an arrangement marriage at that point

Muh game is garbage

Just go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself an arrangement marriage at that point

Muh game is garbage
what do you think of game tho.

do you think women act imrpessed at almost anything a chad does if they're attracted. jsut be nt?

what do you think of game tho.

do you think women act imrpessed at almost anything a chad does if they're attracted. jsut be nt?
game works if you are HTN but you will need to sacrifice your dignity in the process

game works if you are HTN but you will need to sacrifice your dignity in the process
interesting but sacrifice it how so? do you think jestermaxxing always leads to lower value?

what kind of game tho

interesting but sacrifice it how so? do you think jestermaxxing always leads to lower value?

what kind of game tho
game does not work for sub 6s and chadlitles+ don't really need it and yes, I am thinking of jestermaxxing and high trust-maxxing your appearance/personality

game does not work for sub 6s and chadlitles+ don't really need it and yes, I am thinking of jestermaxxing and high trust-maxxing your appearance/personality
k but if youre jestermaxxing cant you do it in a cocky funny way where you have arrogant amazing atheist type of humor.
what will that get you. if you're going high trust that's more happy jester acting self deprecating right?

jestermaxxing cant you do it in a cocky funny way where you have arrogant amazing atheist type of humor
I would not call that jestermaxxing that's just general chad behavior, I tell my female friends I want to stomp lgtb heads like this

Eddb361e6ff455eb49017e818a63ecbb

They for the most part don't care

I would not call that jestermaxxing that's just general chad behavior, I tell my female friends I want to stomp lgtb heads like this

View attachment 1851060

They for the most part don't care
yeah but waht if you do that without being chad lol.

also you dont think game is general chad behavior do you?

yeah but waht if you do that without being chad lol.
won't go well

also you dont think game is general chad behavior do you?
high trust + jestermaxxing is game, just be humble, a superficially good person, follow the mainstream ideologies and make self deprecating jokes, you do that and you will be seen as the leader or something like that

Chadlites+ mostly hangout with females
sub6s mostly hangout with males
HTNs are in charge of being mediators between both groups, some MTNs can do game if they got good height or pheno-mog their competition

won't go well

high trust + jestermaxxing is game, just be humble, a superficially good person, follow the mainstream ideologies and make self deprecating jokes, you do that and you will be seen as the leader or something like that

Chadlites+ mostly hangout with females
sub6s mostly hangout with males
HTNs are in charge of being mediators between both groups, some MTNs can do game if they got good height or pheno-mog their competition
K but again you said won’t go well. How would it play out so far what you’re saying is solid. Cocky funny humor