What is wrong with Hernan Drago?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

Does he have mental problems?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 21345 and sportsmogger
No? You act like all Chad's are supposed to be non emotional, stoic, serious lol, some Chad's are absolute retards

Strijd is gay, Barrett and O'Pry are autistic, and O'Pry is a literal BBC Whore. Chico supports BLM and LGBTQ rights(based chico) Stepanov is low IQ and tried killing himself because of depression, Gandy is insecure asf and sensitive asf lol, Drago is lost in life after marrying some ugly whore and getting normie kids

Chad's are retarded and I don't know why we worship them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon, RaidenJTR, zura and 5 others
No? You act like all Chad's are supposed to be non emotional, stoic, serious lol, some Chad's are absolute retards

Strijd is gay, Barrett and O'Pry are autistic, and O'Pry is a literal BBC Whore. Chico supports BLM and LGBTQ rights(based chico) Stepanov is low IQ and tried killing himself because of depression, Gandy is insecure asf and sensitive asf lol, Drago is lost in life after marrying some ugly whore and getting normie kids

They have everything, but they don't have the main thing, which is a brain

• JFL
Reactions: Kazuya and sportsmogger

From Anecdotal experience most chads are also really naive, nice and probably would be considered beta. The archetype of the strong headed shonen anti hero Clint Eastwood type is probably only embodied by overcompensating andrew tate roidcels.

Chads are mostly goofy nice guys lol

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, ElTruecel and sportsmogger
From Anecdotal experience most chads are also really naive, nice and probably would be considered beta. The archetype of the strong headed shonen anti hero Clint Eastwood type is probably only embodied by overcompensating andrew tate roidcels.

Chads are mostly goofy nice guys lol
Some of them are bluepilled as fuck and some of them are narcy asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

Tyler maher?

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and sportsmogger
Tyler maher?
Couldn't think of anything specific about him, seems like he's bluepilled asf and doesn't realize that he can do way better than his current gf, sadly he's tied down since I think he married the hoe and has a kid with her now.

Kid didn't even inherit his mogger coloring too

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Tyler maher?
3560347 1690779163538

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Couldn't think of anything specific about him, seems like he's bluepilled asf and doesn't realize that he can do way better than his current gf, sadly he's tied down since I think he married the hoe and has a kid with her now.

Kid didn't even inherit his mogger coloring too
He is nt bluepilled lol, some people haveattachment to certain things they assosiated with for long enough ,am same

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
He is nt bluepilled lol, some people haveattachment to certain things they assosiated with for long enough ,am same
He brutally mogs his ethnic friends in pics and doesn't realize it

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and horizontallytall
They have everything, but they don't have the main thing, which is a brain

Ideal chad is Dolph Lundgren
6’6
7 PSL
insane frame
160 iq

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax