what is wrong with me

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Seems like I have to feed some kind of addiction at all times to feel stable whether its alcohol, drugs, fapping, video games, using the computer, etc. If it wasn't for these things I would have no motivation tbh. I legit get suicidal without them. Lately I've been wanting to moneymaxx just so I can afford to party and fuck hookers regularly in the future. Like I just want to maximize my pleasure at this point. I don't see much value in people or relationships anymore. They're good for short-term entertainment and validation, but once I've been alone for a while I feel like ghosting everyone and starting over. I've been chilling with this group of turbonormies since April and we got really close, traveled to different states together, shared hotel rooms and stuff. But now I feel dropping all of them and I don't even know why. It's been a recurring pattern in my life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and ZyzzReincarnate
Seems like I have to feed some kind of addiction at all times to feel stable whether its alcohol, drugs, fapping, video games, using the computer, etc. If it wasn't for these things I would have no motivation tbh. I legit get suicidal without them. Lately I've been wanting to moneymaxx just so I can afford to party and fuck hookers regularly in the future. Like I just want to maximize my pleasure at this point. I don't see much value in people or relationships anymore. They're good for short-term entertainment and validation, but once I've been alone for a while I feel like ghosting everyone and starting over. I've been chilling with this group of turbonormies since April and we got really close, traveled to different states together, shared hotel rooms and stuff. But now I feel dropping all of them and I don't even know why. It's been a recurring pattern in my life tbh.
I lost all my close friends recently. Earlier this summer I used to hang out with my friends every day. We had a huge gym squad of like 7 people. We’d go hang out at the pool, eat out together, etc. Slowly, one by one, they’ve started to avoid me, then hate me. Gym squad of 7 turned into 5, 5 turned into 3, and now I’m the only one left. I haven’t talked to someone in forever it seems. I just miss having friends man. They just hate me and I didn’t even do anything.
Tbh if I didn’t have the gym and my dreams right now I’d be suicidal.
Oh and I forgot to mention, I don’t even have vidya to distract me anymore. I don’t have fun playing games anymore. I’m so bored and lonely...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fukmylyf
I lost all my close friends recently. Earlier this summer I used to hang out with my friends every day. We had a huge gym squad of like 7 people. We’d go hang out at the pool, eat out together, etc. Slowly, one by one, they’ve started to avoid me, then hate me. Gym squad of 7 turned into 5, 5 turned into 3, and now I’m the only one left. I haven’t talked to someone in forever it seems. I just miss having friends man. They just hate me and I didn’t even do anything.
Tbh if I didn’t have the gym and my dreams right now I’d be suicidal.
Oh and I forgot to mention, I don’t even have vidya to distract me anymore. I don’t have fun playing games anymore. I’m so bored and lonely...
sorry to hear it bro. Are you more reserved/introverted? I often take too long to open up and people lose interest, especially women. Wish I knew how to solve it. :( Intimacy makes me uncomfortable even though I crave it at some level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
sorry to hear it bro. Are you more reserved/introverted? I often take too long to open up and people lose interest, especially women. Wish I knew how to solve it. :( Intimacy makes me uncomfortable even though I crave it at some level
nah im pretty extraverted, most of the time at least. i just need to find new friends i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thank you Frog.

hermit n mgtow 4 life

fuck society , on my momma nigga

real high T men dwells in solitude

//Nick Wilde 🦊

Oh man this thread was made in 2018. Shit

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE