What is wrong with me?

B

Broski

Zephir
When my oneitis was single, I wasn't even attracted to her and liked talking to her and the validation, I didn't even think about fuck.
Now that shes taken, I just want fuck.

Why is my body putting me through this?

Scientific reason?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 18244
It's vice versa for all males.
You're a cuck, son

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Broski
It's vice versa for all males.
You're a cuck, son
When I see other girls I want fuck, but with her I felt a connection wtf is wrong with me why im beta af

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 18244
Abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 19766
Idk man, the idea of a chick having sex with someone that is not me turns me off completely

Yeah I made a thread about seeing me ex gf (oneitis) flirting with another dude and tbh a day later now it’s completely turned me off her.

How do you want her more? You know who’s fucking her JFL, it’s helped me move on tbh

• +1
When I see other girls I want fuck, but with her I felt a connection wtf is wrong with me why im beta af
no it's okay. you're a human being and can have feelings and emotions towards a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
Idk man, the idea of a chick having sex with someone that is not me turns me off completely
Idk I think its because who shes with is ugly and annoying and feel like I need to reclaim her back idk its an ego thing or something :(

Yeah I made a thread about seeing me ex gf (oneitis) flirting with another dude and tbh a day later now it’s completely turned me off her.

How do you want her more? You know who’s fucking her JFL, it’s helped me move on tbh
tbh that makes me feel better, the thing is people say shes not hot, even I can objectively agree, but idk for some reason I like her (oneitis).

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
tbh that makes me feel better, the thing is people say shes not hot, even I can objectively agree, but idk for some reason I like her (oneitis).
Lucky you her new nigga is ugly so you could grab her, if you’ve never dated her it’s probably more you feel you could have bagged her.

My oneitis is getting pumped by med chadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Its cause you dont know what you have till its gone. You didnt realise how you felt till she did this, then all these new emotions you didnt know you had show up and you realise you wanted her the whole time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Broski
Lucky you her new nigga is ugly so you could grab her, if you’ve never dated her it’s probably more you feel you could have bagged her.

We were meant to go on a date, but change of plans with work meant we couldnt catch up for a few days and during that span she fucked him, and was embarassed but theyve managed to stay together.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Its cause you dont know what you have till its gone. You didnt realise how you felt till she did this, then all these new emotions you didnt know you had show up and you realise you wanted her the whole time.
Hit the nail on the head tbh....there was a hotter girl who liked me at the time, but I was beta and never approached, then when she got taken I had no options, havent spoken any girls whole 2022 fml.

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and aBetterMii

Hes 6'2 nordic ogre LTN, im 5'10 lean ecto-meso MTN nordic, we probably have same smv

change of plans with work meant we couldnt catch up for a few days and during that span she fucked him
2A5FA160 B7A6 40E5 8CC1 1E8C2DDB91EC
Written like a true emo abused dog that’s been heartbroken

@Broski your in Australia right? Brutal up at 2am talking about your oneitis I was in you place a little over 24 hours ago

Attachments

• 50C9B47A-035D-4658-8A22-B6AA6DDF1534.gif
    50C9B47A-035D-4658-8A22-B6AA6DDF1534.gif
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1