What is wrong with my eye/side profile?

insecurehtn

insecurehtn

Iron
While my front and 3/4 profile is pretty damn good my side is underwhelming. While I believe my undereye support is solid and have no dark circles etc. my eyes are very protruding. I have heard about orbital decompression fixing such issue, however it is very frowned upon on this forum and I don't know whether my case is suitable for such surgery. What surgery would be ideal؟ (other than brain damage lefort)

(side note: I'm new I don't know where I'm supposed to post this. If I picked the wrong sub pls notify me)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Debetro, User49 and 2 others
Orbital decompression. Anyone against it is an actual autist just ignore them.

See Dr Taban

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and insecurehtn
Orbital decompression. Anyone against it is an actual autist just ignore them.

See Dr Taban
well it does seem pretty straightforward compared to the hellish mess I've so far encountered regarding periorbital implants

Recessed upper maxilla so you need infraorbital implants. Also big nose, underbite and short mandible (genio area).

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Recessed upper maxilla so you need infraorbital implants. Also big nose, underbite and short mandible (genio area).
Do u think people with graves disease need implants too? Or do u think eye protrusion is relative to like the glabella and no amount of implants makes the eyeballs be further from the glabella?

Last edited:
I like my nose im not mkdifying it lol. Would genioplasty fix the short mandible flaw you mentioned؟

Do u think people with graves disease need implants too? Or do u think eye protrusion is relative to like the glabella and no amount of implants makes the eyeballs be further from the glabella?
No they would need orbital decompression since their eyes are fucked from swelling. I don’t know if op has it he would need a blood test.

I like my nose im not mkdifying it lol. Would genioplasty fix the short mandible flaw you mentioned؟
Schizo if you like that nose but whatever. Yes genio would fix it but your underbite is fucking your lips which needs bimax. Or you’re just jutting in which case you should stop.

• Love it
Reactions: insecurehtn
You unironically suggested orbital decompression to a guy with a recessed maxilla. Kill yourself.
You think having a recessed maxilla means you cant have bulgy eyes relative to the glabella. You are literally fucking retarded lmao.

You unironically suggested orbital decompression to a guy with a recessed maxilla. Kill yourself.
If he got a lefort (or implants) explain how the distance between his iris's and his glabella increases? It doesnt u fucking retard jfl. Youre literally implying that bulgy eyes dont exist and that only missing bone does--- u r a retard.

Youre literally a diagnosed fucking autist I can tell idk why yall bother fucking speaking, everything u autists say is unintelligent, you are a fucking friendless loser please end ur life ur parents are embarrassed of u and u r making our fucking website lower quality cuz of the dumb fuck things u say.

Last edited:
Youre literally a diagnosed fucking autist I can tell idk why yall bother fucking speaking, everything u autists say is unintelligent, you are a fucking friendless loser please end ur life ur parents are embarrassed of u and u r making our fucking website lower quality cuz of the dumb fuck things u say.
3 quotes lol I’ll read them in a bit. Sit down you butthurt schizo. You seem like one of those users who thinks he’s unique and smarter than everyone else but you’re really just a silly little schizo.

3 quotes lol I’ll read them in a bit. Sit down you butthurt schizo. You seem like one of those users who thinks he’s unique and smarter than everyone else but you’re really just a silly little schizo.
No I definitely am smarter than everyone else considering theyre fucking autistic like you lol. Once again you implied bulgy eyes dont even exist, only a lack of bone around the eyes can exist. You are literally just wrong and braindead and I cant help you its over for your iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
No I definitely am smarter than everyone else
Ok not even going to read your quotes after this you’re just a retarded narcy. You will be making posts like this for the rest of your life while I fuck your oneitis.

Thank you someone with a brain. Pretty much what op could look like. Also did you change his ramus?
I changed like everything so yea the ramus too - I doubt all that is possible through surgery though and even if it were it would cost a fortune

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I changed like everything so yea the ramus too - I doubt all that is possible through surgery though and even if it were it would cost a fortune
The ramus change was pretty important tbh and yeah that’s hard to deal with. Interested to see what he would look like without the ramus increase.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
money is not a problem I allegedly sell 🍃. Also I got 2 more years until I can do surgery and the money will be accumulated by then. I can see myself doing genio and supra/infra and im training my neck so we good

The ramus change was pretty important tbh and yeah that’s hard to deal with. Interested to see what he would look like without the ramus increase.
What can be done about my ramus btw؟ If I elongate my ramus won't I need to elongate my upper jaw so as not to look retarded؟

What can be done about my ramus btw؟ If I elongate my ramus won't I need to elongate my upper jaw so as not to look retarded؟
realized I was inadvertently referring to mandible. Still tho what can be done to my ramus