What is wrong with my lower third and how can i imrove/looksmaxx it ?

cope over rope

cope over rope

Reward for ambition too great is self destruction
Brothers please analyse and provide some good advice. I dont like how my lower third looks and specifically my lip corners and i dont know what are those bumps under my lower lip. Does anyone know about it and how can i correct it. Thank you

Attachments

• 20230627_175440.jpg
    20230627_175440.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230627_175408.jpg
    20230627_175408.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230627_175257.jpg
    20230627_175257.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230627_175422.jpg
    20230627_175422.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230627_175432.jpg
    20230627_175432.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
Curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zer0/∞, Deleted member 21931 and 5 others
Looks good to me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, extremchange628181 and buflek
Brothers please analyse and provide some good advice. I dont like how my lower third looks and specifically my lip corners and i dont know what are those bumps under my lower lip. Does anyone know about it and how can i correct it. Thank you
Never begun really.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and cope over rope
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, cope over rope and Reformed
Whats that bro , can you elaborate ?
People will have bad stereotypes of u when they first meet u. Just look at how much indians are made fun of for just existing on TikTok

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and cope over rope
People will have bad stereotypes of u when they first meet u. Just look at how much indians are made fun of for just existing on TikTok
I dont use tiktok so i didnt know.

😂😂 this was good. Looks like i am way too delusional
im sorry for the troll bro, barring pheno you seem to be average looking but i can't see your eyes, you could probably get an arranged marriage with a decent looking girl if you live in india, it's over if you come to the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I dont use tiktok so i didnt know. That
im sorry for the troll bro, barring pheno you seem to be average looking but i can't see your eyes, you could probably get an arranged marriage with a decent looking girl if you live in india, it's over if you come to the west
I am in west bro 🥲😭😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: twilight
Nice side profile no joke

Whats your bodyfat %? Try to get to 10% and it will be clear what exact looksmax you might need

• +1
Reactions: cope over rope
Nice side profile no joke

Whats your bodyfat %? Try to get to 10% and it will be clear what exact looksmax you might need
I believe i am 20% or may be 22%not less than that for sure

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Last edited:
u arent at ur max potential just read botb and use the info u need

• +1
Too narrow and not tall enough. You also look fat so try losing weight

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and cope over rope
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Too narrow and not tall enough. You also look fat so try losing weight
His lower third isn’t narrow. It’s quite wide. It just seems round bc of fat

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
His lower third isn’t narrow. It’s quite wide. It just seems round bc of fat
Probably but it’s deffo not very tall

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Over for your pheno, there’s not much you can do but accept your fate.

• So Sad
Need gonial angle implants. That"s it.

• +1
The negative orbital vector :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Get lean, buccal fat removal, jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
IMG 0517

• +1
Lose fat first I would say. There's potentially nothing wrong in terms of bones but who knows

• +1
maybe you are fat so lose weight or get buccal fat surgery. also bleach your skin to light brown

• +1
very basic observation but jawline is to rounded. What is your bf%?

• +1
What is bro talking about jfl

just lose weight dude

• +1
I am in north america bro

After doing all the research on looksmax.org and assessing my jaw i found out that my ramus and gonian curves inward towards neck + gonial inversion. I think thats why it looks too rounded from the front.
This is a 3/4 pic when i had relatively low bf% with about 2mm chin stubble and my jaw still looked soft near neck. Leanmaxxing seems to be the only feasible option for me + i will try some chewing.